Message Boards

Messages By: mfoxy1

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
happy
July 22, 2005, 4:07 pm CDT

hello everyone

I have missed you all very much. Last night I started having the urge to reach for food--though I wasn't hungry.i hadn't felt like that in along time.I didin't do it though thats whats important.I have been doing ok.still struggling with the water issue.weight has been on a hold,but thta's ok.I had expected this phae to hit sooner or later.I didnt gain thats important thing.

I can't wait to hear how everyone else is doing.

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 4:37 pm CDT

learning to cope with stress

I recently began doing breathing meditation exercises and am finding it greatly helpful. Also I find listening to music to be helpful as well.

vickie

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 4:51 pm CDT

nice to be back

I have missed everyone here.So happy to be back in touch.

Karen--hello I was happy to see you here already.Like you I didn't have alot of peoples e-mail address to stay in contact with them either.So how have you been?

I have still been reading and studying while we were gone from here.I am seeing alot of things in a whole new light.I did hit a trouble spot last night--felt restless and wanted to reach for food.But got threw it,without taking a bit.

I am so excited about being here.

vickie

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 5:55 pm CDT

karen, its great to be here with you too

You are doing wonderful, making new changes, and not giving in to the old habits...

No gain that is awesome sweetie....great to have you back with us all, I am doing much better as well, I start a full time job Aug 1 and my weight once again is on the downward slope...smiling...

Have a wonderful evening dear,

Hugs and love,

Karen

Wow what exciting news-a new full time job,congrats Hun.It's wonderful to hear your weight is coming down for you again.I'm so proud of you! and your achivements.I am sorry for all the mispelled words in my last post.DH had rearranged my computer setup and the screen is alittle to far away for me.I will have him rechange it now that we are up and running here on the boards.

I am so happy for you! Keep up the great work your doing for yourself.

Thanks I will have a great evening now That we 're all able to get back together.Even Dh would ask me acouple of thimes a day--if the boards were back yet.He knew how much being here meant to me,and how much being here was greatly helping me.

well I will go for now.hope you have a relaxing evening

vickie

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 6:00 pm CDT

alice and donna

hello, so great to see you both here.I know what you mean about getting use to the new setup.it will take alittle time,and then it will seem like old hat to us.I have searched the boards alittle myself so far.

Please dont let the newness scare you away.

looking forward to seeing you again soon.I am off to check more things out.

vickie

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 6:31 pm CDT

glad to help

mayebe i will try that too stress can really be harmful thanks for the tips

your so right about stress being harmful.It hurts us not only emotionally but physically as well.All of us face 1 form or another of stress in our lifes.I am learning from DrPhil's books healthier ways to cope with stressful moments and events in my life.In his UWS book he recommends trying  the meditation.Hope you find it as helpful as I have.

vickie

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
happy
July 22, 2005, 7:05 pm CDT

hello donna and alice

so good to see you both here.I know what you mean about needing to get use to this new lay out.I have been doing some searching  threw the boards myself.I  am happy you both found your way here.and am looking forward to seeing you both here and posting with you.

vickie

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 9:22 pm CDT

mary

hello mary

I was new to the old board.Nice to meet you.Going on vacation

huh,hope you enjoy yourself.Looking forward to getting to know each

other better as time goes on.Sorry to hear you've been struggling

and gained alittle weight back.But only 3lbs isn;t bad.You will lose

that in no time--you'll see.I understand about trying to not return to

our old habits.The last 2 nights I have been eating late at night

again.even though it was fresh vegs.I shouldnt be doing

it.something I have to work on that again.Come back as often and as

soon as will be possible for you.

vickie.

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 9:37 pm CDT

my recent down falls

I have to admit I have been slipping these last few nights before the boards came back.I started eatting late at night again.Not for any other reason then I was hungry.I did make wise choices with type of foods I ate--like fresh vegs.But I know eating late is a no no.And I fell away from my water intake pretty badly.I am admitting these errors publicly--because I know I can't change it unless I claim it, and by sharing with all of you, I am more accountable for my actions.

Thanks for hearing me.I am hoping being back on the boards will help me do better in these areas and stay on track.

hugs

vickie

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 11:13 pm CDT

alittle surprized

I really thought the boards would be busier.But then it is a friday night and everyone is

busy doing family things.Hope everyone has had a relaxing evening. My wish is that Tomarrow will be a wonderful day, anew beginning full of posiitves for everyone.

I will say good night or good morning for now.caught everyone later

vickie

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board