Message Boards

Messages By: lifepath12

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
September 16, 2006, 7:31 pm CDT

Everyone wants to but nobody should

I have been with what in my life I consider the worst ex in the world but I know I am far from alone.

I think everyone who has been in especially bad relationships with an ex would love to get even but I have learned in my life that Happiness IS the Best Revenge.

If you spend all your time figuring out how miserable you would like to make an ex, I believe you haven't let go yet and anger even fades to the question of Why was I even with this Jerk?

I had every right to want to get even but if you DO get any revenge, you have also chose to show that person that he/she is still a factor in your life.

Unfortunately this took me many years to learn that an Ex is and Ex for a reason and they just need to be left alone. Kharma from above does exist. Wait long enough and that will be obvious and if not, who cares and live your own life again.

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
March 8, 2008, 6:49 am CST

No thing as too much sex?

I don't believe there is such a thing as too much sex as long as both parties have mutual feelings over the times a day or week to have sex. I haven't been with many partners in my life but they have all been different to the degree of how many times a week they wanted it. I may be somewhat different from some women as I was okay when it wasn't that often and am absolutely fine with my partner now who wants it every day and even more than once a day if possible.
Whatever works for your relationship as long as both agree is fine. It's when one wants it many times and the other only wants it rarely that problems begin.
I do wonder if the number of women who don't have orgasms is higher than stated at 10% as I have met many women who have admitted they have never had an orgasm? I am thankful that hasn't been my problem but I do know that unless I am truly in love with the other person, I for some reason can only have a real orgasm then. The emotion of love itself is a very important component to how often I want sex, how I feel about sex with my partner, and how free I am willing to be.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board