Message Boards

Messages By: sensual909

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 1:11 pm CDT

Jenna

i'm not sure if anyone from the old board is going to be on again, but i hope so. i would be very sad if i didn't have anyone to talk to. if anyone reads this please reply so i know someone else is here. thanks. jenna

I am here. I dotn remember talking to you but i was on the old board. I was always in the infertility room......Whats going on? If you need to talk, i am here. Im living in Turkey now so there is a big time difference. I dont know where you are but i am 10 hours ahead of CAlifornia. Thats where i used to live....I hope everything works out for you.....

Mrs. Ryan

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
ecstatic
July 23, 2005, 1:16 pm CDT

Excited

Hello all-

I am very excited to report that my husband and i have PCS'ed to Turkey and the cost of IVF here is amazingly cheap. He learned the procedure in the states and was the first doctor to have a successful IVF babie. It seem as though most of his pregnancies are twins....but i will take what i can get. We are awaiting my cycle so we can start our IVF cycle. I guess because i am actuualy eager to see my period it wants to take its time. The cost of the IVF is 3,250 lira, which come out to be about 2,000 U.S dollars. You medication is an additional 1,500. Well guys thats all for now. Wish me luck....Hope to hear from someone soon...

Ryan

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
blank
April 22, 2006, 2:19 pm CDT

IVF-CYCLE 2

Hey Guys- 

Sorry i havent posted in awhile. Too catch everyone up i am stationed in Turkey with my husband. The cost for IVF is very cheap. Its 2,350 in US dollars. I just did one cycle.....and it worked. The Doc transfered 3grade A embryos....I was happy to find it worked, 2 of the 3 took......YES!! Twins.....sad enough i miscarried at 10weeks. I played the blame game.....so after i cried, and had my pity party. I decided instead of dragging myself into a deep depression, that i was going to try it again... 

So that rings me to now. I just started my hormonal treatment...(THE SHOTS)...only to be told that  overstimulated and i had to cancel the cycle and start over again next month. The good thing about my doctor is i didnt havt to pay for the meds again...Hes very nice and to ne in a foreign country ...he treats me like im a good friend..... 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board