Messages By: sinnis

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
July 28, 2005, 4:39 pm CDT

Communication

Quote From: hun911

I was in a relationship with someone for three years.  He went through a personal trajedy and was unable to deal with it, ultimately leading to a breakup.  Six months later he came to me saying that he had made a huge mistake and apologized for pulling away from me.  I am having a very hard time forgiving him for just letting me go.  We have talked about this numerous times and I have explained everythign to him and him to me.  This was about one month ago, but for the past couple of weeks we haven't been getting along.  I know it stems from my bitterness and I think he has kinda lost his patience.  We are unable to speak without talking about US, and it is getting us no where. Since this fighting, there are doubts going through both of our heads.  He is the type of person that needs some space, like less frequent phone calls, etc.  He thinks we both need to think.  Is space okay??  I just need some advice on whether or not we can salvage this, I really want to but I think I may have pushed him away by how hurt and non-accepting I was when he was trying to get me back.  Any advice?????
My best advice to you is you really have to find out in yourself if he is who you want to be with for one and if this is worth everything that you are going through. You also should sit down and talk to him about how you feel regardless if he wants to listen. I've been through a lot of this with exes and so fourth and I have found that the reaction he makes when you talk to him will determine it all.. see how it works.

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
July 28, 2005, 4:42 pm CDT

Communication

Quote From: jnwnjm

My boyfriend and my mom dont really get along very well my mom is very out spoken and loud she speaks her mind. And my boyfriend isnt used to that type of person. The other night we all went to this free concert in out home town and after wards we were all find untill we started talking about what we were going to be doing afterwards, well my bf wanted me to come over and watch a movie with him and my mom didnt like that she started getting in to it saying how i am never home and how he needs to spend more time with us as a family and the thing is that when he does try to do that she tells him he is over to much. It is driving him away. On top of that my mom has something mentaly wrong with her i just know it, and i try to explain that to him and he dosnt see to get it so he takes everything personal. I am so scared that he is going to leave me becuase of her. Family is very important to me and i want him to be apart of that family as well. We have talked about getting married and now i am not sure he is even going to ask. He wants to move away and start over and i am not sure that is the best thing to do we had a talk and that is when he told me he wants to move before the years end. I am scared to tell him  how i feel because i love him with all of my heart and i dont want to lose him ever. What should i do? should i let him go and then later me move down their or tell him and hope that he will concider my feelings and stay and just work here and try to cope with my mom?

Wow, I think I fit into this forum atm....

Well I went through this before with an ex-bf....

If you really have respect for your mother you should sit down and talk to her alone about this whle thing and tell her how you feel and then do the same with your bf. If you have a great relationship with your mum you definately DO NOT uner ANY CIRCUMSTANCE want to throw it away for some guy.

Don't move away on account of his dis-like of your mother that's your MOTHER, he should respect her as your mum, a lady and a human being.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board