Messages By: ludefisk

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
blank
July 28, 2007, 8:48 am CDT

Strung out

Quote From: khf777

I feel so happy and thankful I could cry.  My only regret is that I did not try this medication when I first  heard of it a year ago.  I've been taking about 10 Lorcets a day for years now. It began with an injury and then I was introduced to a "pain management clinic" that prescribed me 180 pills a month. I'm sure there are people who legitimately need this amount of pain medication, but most doctors would consider this absurd. The monthly visits costed me $300 a month and involved nothing more than a 2 minute conversation and getting my prescription. I felt horribly guilty and even disgusted because I would run out of my pills before my next visit. I read about Suboxone on the internet one night when I was at my wit's end. It sounded good, but what scared me was the fact that in order to begin treatment you must be experiencing moderate withdrawals. As any addict knows, this is something you live your life trying to avoid! Well, I decided to suck it up and go for it and I am so glad that I did.  I researched doctors in my area and I chose the one that sounded the best.  Also, be forewarned - some doctors charge insane amounts of money for this treatment. One doctor I called told me that my first visit would be $500 and each one after $350, but that it included the medication.  They also tried to discourage me from using my insurance.  The doctor that I chose cost me a $25 co-pay and my medication cost me $120 for a two month supply.  And he also gave me three refills. It's so refreshing to encounter a doctor who is genuinely interested in helping me instead of taking my money and keeping me addicted. I went through roughly 48 hours of withdrawals and I took my first dose two hours ago and I feel great. My withdrawals stopped within an hour and I am actually in a good mood. I know there is no "magic bullet" but I bet this is closest thing. I actually feel hopeful for the first time in years.

I recall being in the shoes of these people.

Being an epileptic, my doctor put me on depakote,  however he over did it and I was litterally drunk on it.

Thank God, my wife intervened and now goes to each meeting with him.

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
blank
September 18, 2007, 11:36 am CDT

Fakeing it

Quote From: shhrandolph

I am disgusted that someone can fake a serious health condition like this woman has.  My husband has a Chronic Kidney Disease called IGA Nephropathy.  It makes me furious that someone could waste the doctors' time when they have legitimate patients that really do have life threatening diseases that need that time more than some crazy lady just looking for attention.  This woman is ridiculous!

why can't Dr. Phill, or and other health care proffessional, see that these people are locked into the mode  of an infant?

Most of us can find gradification in other ways, we don't have to wait for mom to bring us our next bottle.

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
blank
November 1, 2007, 4:44 pm CDT

Teacher sex scandle

Quote From: hpmx59

Doctor Part Phil Scandal Sex Teacher Two. Well Well Well hear we go again on Part two like yesterday.----

See you on Monday November 05th, 2007. Doctor Phil do remember to set your clocks back before you go

to bed on Saturday November 03rd, 2007. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.-------------------------------------

I really believe that some young bucks like to play up thier hormones.  Although other teachers who look like barby dools have done it.  Something inside of me tells me she is not quilty.  Hopefully she can sue the guts outs ot those bastards.

Make no mistake, if she is quilty, I want he to get the works.

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
blank
November 2, 2007, 12:28 pm CDT

Teacher sex scandle

While I know the teacher is as innoncent as hell, I am getting too concerned over how the lie decttor is used.  Doesn't anyone know that a voice stress test is far more accurate?

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board