Message Boards

Messages By: queenb2009

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
sad
July 23, 2005, 4:52 am CDT

Hello to all my wlc friends

well hello to all it has been a  tough summer and I so missed the boards they were where I went for help and support. As some of you know my dad has been diagnosed with cancer and now it is just a matter of time.My heart is breaking and though we didn't see eye to eye while I was growing up  I love him and it is killing me. He has been my dad for 49 years and it is so hard to see him waste away.Thank you Rose and karen and all  who have emailed me,My heart is breaking and I don't know what to do.We just got back from Geogia where bills sister who was 46 died of cancer and I thought that was hard but this is hard also.I just want to go to bed and never wake up. But I won't I have to buck up and be strong for my mom,She finally got him to go to the doctor but then it was to late I drove them to the hospital and stayed with them the next morning the doctor delivered his bad news and sent us home the hospice people are so caring and are trying to get us through this but it is so hard and heart breaking thank you all for caring. I have missed each and every one of you hugs sharon/queenb

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 8:06 pm CDT

Thank you all for the prayers

I just want to take a moment and thank you all for the prayers and to tell you that I am leaving in the moring to go spend time with mom and dad and help mom. I thank you all for the prayers and my son in law called to apologize for being selfish and ask me to please come down. So my bags are packed I don't know how long I will be there but I will be there and as soon as I get home again I will post to you all I have missed my friends here on the board. Keep my family in your prayers and know I will be thinking of all of you without your support and prayers I would be so lost hugs  sharon/queenb2009

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
quiet
August 5, 2005, 4:15 am CDT

I am home again

• Hello to all well I am home again it has been a very hard summer I lost my sister n law in July and My dad passed away on 8-1-2005. I was blessed to spend his last days with him and I am so happy he did not suffer God saw fit to take him home before the pain became to much. Blessed be the Lord. I  am selfish I wanted to keep him for longer while but it wasn't meant to be. So thank you all for the prayers and the love hugs sharon/

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
blank
August 5, 2005, 4:39 am CDT

To all I am back

Hi I just wanted to let you all know I am home again. It has been a hard summer but I have survived thanks to all of you and your prayers and I wanted to let you know I lost my dad on August 1st and we laid him to rest on August 4th it was hard but the Lord took him home before the pain became to much to bear Blessed be the Lord. It was hard but I feel blessed I was able to be with him in his remaining days, once again thank you all love and hugs sharon/queenb

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
blank
August 5, 2005, 6:52 am CDT

Thank you all for the prayers

Quote From: pg__smiley

You have had a long summer of loss dear one, but the Lord shines through you so beautifully....it is wonderful to see your Faith strong and although you mourn the losses of you SIL and dad, I can see the Lord's handiwork arise within you , sweet lady....May your heart be comforted and how precious for your dad to have you there with him as he transcended to his Father in Heaven...the angels sing Holy, Holy, Holy.....smiling... I weep with you dear, and just know that we all love you and are right there with you....May your mind be filled with sweet and precious memories of your loved ones....Love ya my sunshine angel...Karen
Thank You all for the prayers and the caring I would be so lost without you all love you all hugs sharon

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
blank
August 7, 2005, 8:36 pm CDT

well today I ran away

Hello to all you wonderful ladies today I ran away I took some me time and spent this weekend comforting a friend, and in so doing found comfort myself I want to thank you all for the wonderful messages of hope and the love you all sent my may and I must say that everyone is doing great and that is wonderful I some how have not been doing to bad weight wise I have been eating right so I am still losing I miss you all and just wanted to let you know that even with the sadness tomorrow is a brighter day so to all hang in there and know it will be ok hugs sharon/queenb2009

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
confused
August 7, 2005, 8:42 pm CDT

ok how tdd I fix my picture so you all can see it

Hello so how do I fix my picture so you all can see it, it looked fine until I posted it and boom it went so weird on me lol help hugs sharon/queenb

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
blank
May 12, 2006, 10:35 am CDT

Hello I am back

Hi just stopped for a moment to see how everyone was doing this is queenb {sharon} remember me? If not it is ok I have been away for a while I am happy to report that I am still hanging in there I am still trying to maintain my weight I just talked to Karen the other night and thought I would stop in to say hello and let you all know I haven't forgotten you hugs and you all have a great day sharon

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
happy
May 12, 2006, 9:14 pm CDT

What a warm welcome

Good evening everyone it is so good to see you all responding to me I am not at my ideal weight yet but I am still working on it. With the emotional roller coaster I have been on  I am glad that I am still hanging in there it has been hard, back in april I ran away to california and guess who I met there cherie do you all remember her it was great to finally get to meet her I went in search of my self once again. I seem to do that a lot. Teresa it is so good to see you here and Karen and all the ones  I have missed I lost my dad back in August and I was such a wreck and trying to help mom through it and trying to get through it too I left the board when I needed you all the most.  The emotions were making me crazy and I didn't want to bring anyone down and instead of leaning on you all I just shut myself off in my grief and pain and it has been a long hard road but I am on my way back one baby step at a time. I just didn't realize how much I needed you all and I was so lost. It is a  brand new day and I am slowly coming back to me.It is funny how one will try to hide the pain from the people you care about like this board when it would have been such a huge help leaning on you all. for the strengh but we have all been there. I just wanted to say to all just hang in there we will reach that goal we will climb that mountain and thank you all for listening to me have a bright sunshiny day hugs sharon

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
hopeful
February 18, 2008, 9:17 am CST

Good morning

Hi this is queenb I use to come on and talk to everyone and  I thought this might be a great place to strart again I am hoping I lost down from 187 to 155 and have been maintaining it for a while sometimes it  is just great knowing some one is out there to talk to and share thoughts and ideals on the weight loss so to all have a great day

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board