Message Boards

Messages By: dede1962

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
hopeful
January 4, 2008, 4:43 am CST

Jill on her goal of losing that 200 pds!

Hey Jill I want you to know that you are not alone in this world.  I was an boredom, emotionally overeater and I started with Dr.Phils book, joined a program to change the way  I ate and that would teach me good eating patterns in June 06, Well Ive gone from 357 pds not too far from where you are now to 227 pds. I had to deal with first the old saying of its not what your eating.. its what is eating you. Which I was a sexual abused survivor that I never did deal with until the day I woke up and decided Im Sick sick sick of pain, not being able to join in the crowd, have fun etc.   I am proof that you can do this , that you can eat very well and that you can exercise and move your body.  Praying for the will and determination in you to succeed.  I saw that pain in your eyes on the show and I really know how overwhelming it feels to think about losing 200pds, You can and will do this.. Give yourself the peace of mind to take it full on. Im excited to see your progress.  You can email me for support anytime. I will reach my weight loss goals this year and Im  waiting to see you again on the show and how great you will look and feel... Dede in Texas

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board