Message Boards

Messages By: sheila1

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
November 10, 2007, 2:43 pm CST

Freedom of Speech

What happened to freedom of speech?  This was a grown father talking to his grown son over a private conversation.  So Dog's right to freedom of speech and privacy was thrown away because of the "N" word.?.  I don't agree with the son taping the conversation and I don't believe Dog should judge people because of the color of skin.  Both were in the wrong and both should be ashamed of themselves.

I think both have been punished enough by this embarrassing situation.  I'm sure they will not make this same mistake again.  If you want to judge Dog for one word then judge yourself first.  Jesus said let he without sin cast the first stone.

With time I hope this will go away.  Dog has done so much good in the world I would hate to see one mistake destroy him.

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
chillin'
February 23, 2008, 11:26 pm CST

Trust is a precious thing to loose.

Dr. Phil  this couple needs so much counseling  if they are will to make this work.

It was his my-space and it was for him only until he lied and cheated on his wife.  Now if he truly wants his marriage to work I hope he will understand that the trust is gone.  Once you loose something so precious it is so hard to get back.

If he now wants a my-space account and a marriage he will have to let his precious wife in on it too.  She deserves that.  After all his wife has been through she deserves the right to see that website and any others that he is hiding from her.

It's going to take a long time to earn back that trust he lost so he will have to be patient with her until she feels safe again.

Thank you,
Sheila North Carolina

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
October 2, 2008, 6:41 am CDT

Extreme Moms

I Tvio Dr. Phil.  I just finished the extreme mom show.  During the show Dr. Phil did not offer counseling for any of the extreme moms that wanted to make a change.

Did he before or after the show offer them some kind of counseling near their homes?

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board