Message Emote
upset
November 3, 2006, 8:21 pm CST

11/03 Shocking Accusations

Quote From: bell1313

Am I the only one who heard the

little girl say

"THEY touched my pee pee"?

So yes step mommy needs to be looked into as well.

Thank goodness she will be takeing the test too.

My brother molested my nephew and niece. When my sister called CPS they also did nothing. Yes, they investigated but with my niece only being 4 years old and she would say what happen in different versions they dropped the case. It is hard for CPS to do anything without proof. And sadly to say today's day and age the District attorney will not do anything unless they know they can win. So I can believe it when the mother says that CPS will not do anything. But there is a reason why this child is acting the way she is acting. I feel the father did do it. He waited to long to answer Dr Phil's question about putting his tongue in his daughter's mouth. He should have answered that question quickly. But he had to think of what he wanted to say as if he was hidding something. I hope Dr. Phil does help this little girl.

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
sad
November 3, 2006, 8:27 pm CST

Quote From: kappaluppa

I am VERY disappointed with Dr. Phil. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!
I would have taped it also. I also would not let my daughter go. I would do what ever I had too. There is no way I would have let my daughter go with her crying the way that she was crying. It is a mother's instinct to protect and I would have went into hiding with her.

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
frustrated
November 8, 2006, 7:43 pm CST

Quote From: carolanmarie

I myself took great measure to protect my daughter when she was three years old. My daughter told me two times, I was confused about what she was saying. I was so upset about what was coming out of her mouth. It was unphathomable. The third time in a course of about a month, I took her to a hospital. She was looked at. Automatically the police came and interviewed my daughter, my best friend, and I. This was the beginning. Then I took her to an evaluator. She disclosed in her own words. I was then told to go to a child therapist. She disclosed to her too over a few visits. It was on and on. Meanwhile, the DA's office indicted her dad. Then, everything went crazy. Without going through all of the steps and facts, the DA's office dropped the case (now going on for about 10 months without talking to my daughter but once on the 10th month).  He went to Supervised visitation. Even though the counselor came forward that she was indeed molested finding out through play therapy and everything. My daughter went through several months of therapy.  The DA's office said that it wasn't a solid case and they were going to drop it BUT if it ever happened again she would be old enough to tell. I definately lived a living HELL trying to protect my daughter. I feel as though my hands have been tied behind my back while I am being lowered into a pool of water. I just pray faithfully to God to protect my daughter with the blood of Jesus. My daughter is now 6 years old and is not being molested. I do kindof look to see from time to time just to make sure I am aware of her physical state. I never coached my daughter although I will say I was distraught and sick during the investigation.  I believe the system is NOT for the children. It is the responsibility of our system to shelter our children. Unfortunately, the DFCS is so overwhelmed with cases. Our DFCS had at the time, over 120 cases per worker. That is alarming. Not to mention how burned out they are. You definately are overlooked. They do not have the man power to take over these cases and investigate them in the manner they should be investigated. I pray for all of the women that try to protect their children, trying to do the right thing, go through the right channels. If I had to do it again, I would move so far away so it would be impossible for him to see her. I am sorry I feel this way but I truly do. I don't know if any of you remember seeing the molester by the last name of Goldenflame. He was on OPRAH talking about his experience molesting his 3 year old. It was disturbing. My ex is now dating another woman with a 2 yr old. What is going to come of this little girl?
I appreciate you sharing your story.  I feel we women have to stand together to protect the children. It is true CPS is overwhelmed but it is not an excuse to let a case fall through the cracks.I hope your daughter turns out ok. I know my niece has had a hard time dealing with this. She had a child at the age of 15 years old. She has no self respect for herself. I do not have any relationship with my brother. I have to protect my children. And I do feel I would kill if something would happen to them. I am now a very protective mother and do not let them go any where that I am not. It is so hard to trust people. I mean god, my own brother did it to my niece and nephew. In my eyes any one can do it. I just to not understand these kinds of people. They are children for god sakes. Leave them alone.

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
blank
November 8, 2006, 7:50 pm CST

Quote From: worriedgrandma

No one gave him the child, the mother turned around and the perberyt and child were not there.  The mother went to find him and he was in a bathroom with a child with pants off and door locked.  The mother was 18 years old but she still went for her child.  He simply took first chance to be alone with child and takes her pants off. 

I think you are short a few inches of a foot.

I agree. How would the mother know from the first visit that the father would do that. But at least she went looking for them and started questioning him about where was the diaper. All she wanted was for her daughter to have her father in her life not to be molested. If any one is at fault it is the father not the mother.

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
frustrated
November 16, 2006, 5:47 pm CST

Quote From: worriedgrandma

That's what all pedophiles claim.  Way too often a man claims alienation to get a child away from the mother once he is force to pay child support and often a father seeks 50-50 to avoid child support.  But those are other issues, this show was about Kaylee and he pervert father.

If you were seeing your son 3-4 days a week than why were you fighting for 50-50 when you already had it? 

On the rare cases where a person does knowingly and falsely accuse than they\ court should bring charges and jail time for that accuser and give compensation to the falselt accuse.  There really is no benefit to accusing one of such behavior and most mother's want their child to have a relationship with the father.  However, not at the expense of a child getting hurt.

I agree with you. Every case has to be taken seriously. It is a sad thing if a person was falsely accused. I would think a mother would not do that to their child either.  But today's day and age one never knows. You were right to say that the show was about Kaylee and I believe the father did it. He would not answer the questions directly. He always went round about. We as a nation have to stand together and protect the children. The can not defend themselves.

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
sad
January 20, 2007, 6:42 pm CST

Family

Quote From: ldingess

I can't wait to see the show Monday.   I am curious to know what Enza  is apologizing for;  her behavior on the show, her ongoing daming Kim to Alex,  brainwashing Alex to continue hating her mom, or finally Enza admitting that she has not been there for Alex as an Aunt should be instead of creating more issues and drama for Alex.  It is so obvious that Enza uses Alex to get back at Kim for whatever reasons, and that sickens me.    Actions speak louder than words and if  Enza is sincere, she'll start with a great big apology to Alex for not being there for her in the past 4 years or more and step up and start doing more positive things with her and stop the elementary bullshit with Alex,  admit that she has mishandled things about Kim and said things about  Kim to Alex that was not appropriate for her to talk about with Alex. 

Hopefully Kim can see past Enza being there and step up and admit to her real issues for the sake of her family.  I feel as long as Enza is there, Kim will continue to hold back and not be as honest with Dr. Phil and herself as she needs to be to receive the proper help!!  C'mon Kim noone cares what Enza says or thinks about you, but we do care about what you will sacrifice for your own child to get her help.  If Kim is sincere she will do what it takes for her daughter!!  We are praying for you Kim so please do the right thing.  Kim, think of it this way Enza is there for your entertainment, ignore her or just laugh at her she is a fooooool!!!!   Praying for Alex!!  We all should pray for Enza as well she needs some serious help!!      Curious to see what happens!!!

I am sad because I believe the mother means well as well as the Aunt and they have to come to a united front to help Alex out. Fighting in front of her is wrong it makes her feel she has to chose. The Aunt is wrong for talking bad about the mother even if it is true. The only way she will receive help is if they are united. Not fight back and forth. They have to agree to disagree and come together for Alex. If the mother was wrong in her past and IF she is truely trying to change to help her daughter then the Aunt has to relize that. The past is the past and the present is the present.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board