Message Boards

Messages By: Mandylionn

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
hopeful
November 12, 2005, 12:21 pm CST

11/03 Extreme Food Obsessions

I wish someone would have helped me, I can relate too Michelle, yes it's easy too scream and shout, and curse her....... but I can't do that, I myself have a special needs child. 3yrs ago we went through a living hell...... As she went from being a child too teen, she was out of control! each day she would wake up, yelling at me for no reason, hitting me, biting me, leaving me battered and bruised not just physically but emotionally, drained and worn out, my spirit was broken beaten down…….  I didn’t know which way too turn, I yelled and screamed at the dr’s too help me, no one seemed too know or grasp at what was going on……  Sometimes I would find myself in Michelle’s situation, yelling and screaming, back at my daughter, I never ever hit her back!!! Too this day I do not know how I did it, but I did!  It wasn’t until we went too child and adolescent psychologist that, she was finally diagnosed as having Bi-Polar, Autism, Fragile X. …… and was able too get on the right medication….. it took months and allot of  Dr’s  visits, until we finally got it right!  Then and only then was it time for me too seek help,  it took months of treatment, at a wonderful day time clinic at the local hospital.  I had too learned for myself that the screaming and yelling was NOT working!   I had too calm myself down, in order too calm her down!!!!!   Things have finally turned around for the better!   My daughter and I have gotten too know one another all over again, through spending time, doing activities together, getting her a wonderful school….. and respite care when I feel we need break!     

This is just a fraction of what went one during that time period, but the whole point is if you don’t help yourself you can not help your child! Then and only then will things begin too turn around

All the best!

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
November 14, 2005, 1:29 pm CST

Good Greif!

As someone who is divoreced and was left with a speical needs child too take care of with next too no income!these woman really need too get over this and move on! why sit and moran someone who doesn't give a rats behind about you? it's a clearly a waste of time and energy, take that energy and put into something more positive! such as taking care of yourself!!! and your kids.... life does go on. these woman need too learn too be strong and independent!   believe me he's not worth the tears!  

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
happy
November 14, 2005, 3:14 pm CST

Take Time......

I see nothing wrong with being single, I'am a single mother I have been for most of my adult life,,,,, I tried marriage in the end it didn't work out. Instead of jumping feet first into another releationship, I decided too stay on my own. Yes I dated here and there but nothing serious. I just found that I need too take the time too adjust too being on my own again, standing up on my own two feet, get my head and heart together. I wasn't willing too just give myself away too just anyone, I've watched so many people I know, go into relationship after relationship, only too end in disaster!   I rather liked being an outsider looking in on them, and thinking "I'am so glad that's not me"I did that for 3 yrs. Until I found somenone, that was there all along I didn't even know it!  it didn't happen over night between us,  it took 2 yrs for me too realize this was the man for me!  now I am in a happy loving, lasting releationship.  

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
ecstatic
December 15, 2005, 1:54 pm CST

WOW

God Bless you and Robin, that was awesome what you did for those families,  you are living proof that there  is still some kindness in this mad mad world!!!!!   

ps. what do you buy each other for christams?  

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
confused
February 2, 2006, 4:11 pm CST

DESERVE BETTER......

I wanted too reach through my tv. and shake this woman wake up! grow a spine! Why on earth would you put with up that?  Even though you've been married for 20yrs. you've still got allot of life ahead of you why live it with someone who treats you like a second class citizen?   I just don't get it!  Open the door and toss out the trash!   

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
hopeful
February 8, 2006, 4:47 pm CST

ALL THE BEST

Paul, 

You are one brave soul coming on natinal tv. all the best too you on your long road head too recovery! 

Mandy  

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
February 9, 2006, 1:18 pm CST

one on one......

The segment when Dr. Phil talked too Bridgette face too face, was probably one of the most profound, emotionaly overwhelming moments I've ever felt watching the show. All the best too the family, no matter what happens within the marriage, I think Bridgette can do it, she will and can be stronger she'll come out of this shining!!     

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
confused
February 9, 2006, 7:00 pm CST

What the.....

Quote From: drgioiadds

Michael you don't deserve this - you work your ass off day in and out - You need a women who can apprecieate your hardwork - As for your kids - try the school of hard knocks.

Michael is no angel!  

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
worried
February 10, 2006, 3:41 pm CST

Best choice.......

i believe Jon made the right choice here,  while I think he was reather cold in dealing with her illness, alteast he was honest and up front in the end, he admitted too seeing other woman, I believe he told the story like it was..... all April had too say was "liar" but she had no basis too back that up...  the feeling i got from her, she is one lady very much indeed in allot of help! The girls got issuess big time,   In the end I think the made the best choice, alteast there was no children involed they can make a clean break and start over!  

Its not easy by any means, but you do get there in the end!  

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
confused
February 15, 2006, 6:53 pm CST

Wake up

Get rid of him! you'll feel allot better afterwards, you can then move on, there allot of decent me in this world that would treat you a million times better!!!!! don't ya think you deserve it?  

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board