Message Boards

Messages By: sidvicious

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
blank
October 17, 2005, 5:07 pm CDT

Michelle.....WOW!!

Michelle is one of the prettiest women I've ever seen in my life, and I would be honored to take her out anywhere, any time.  I'll submit to any line of questioning that Dr. Phil wants.  Go ahead and grill me.

I have a very good friend who had to do the same thing to an abusive boyfriend many years ago.  To this day I admire her courage.

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
blank
January 3, 2006, 7:44 am CST

I DREAM OF JEANNIE!

Da, da...da-da, da-DA-da...da, da--

OK Dr. Phil, here's your chance to help somebody with their love fix!  Somebody who NEEDS it, not just some spoiled "beauty queen" who pays too much attention to footwear.

I like Jeannie.  She's very pretty!  I like her sense of humor.  She's not a "clown"; the person who told her such is obviously an idiot.

Here are my qualifications:

1)  I have a JOB!  Jeannie's number one criteria.  Her only one, I think, but I come with an added bounus--

I also have a PULSE!

The  man who called her  "ugly" or  "fat" must have been looking in the mirror, or he needed an eye exam.  I can assure you that my optometric prescriptions are all current.

If my picture ever uploads, you can even see what I look like.  I don't drink, so it's more of a pizza belly.  Or pastarmi belly.

I have to get to work.  I just wanted to let you know I'd take Jeannie in a heartbeat.

th-thump.

...and there it is.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board