Message Boards

Messages By:

July 23, 2005, 6:16 am CDT

True Love

Hello, I am a 22 year old female that didn't believe in love until I found my husband about a year and a half ago. Before, I meant my husband I was in a abusive relationship and when I finally got the nerve to live and was alone for awhile I never thought I would be with anyone else. I chatted in online chat rooms for awhile and than came across this wonderful man I talked to for awhile then we meant and the next day I went to his house and basically never left until this day I have not stayed without him I don't want to be without him. I never thought I would feel this way about anyone. I am blessed to have found such a wonderful man so for anyone out there don't give up its there.

Hello, i have just recently broke up with my boyfriend who was abusive to me also. I am happy to be out of the relationship but at the same time i still love him and want to be with him. he now has his whole family ( who i got along with well before) hating me. i want very much for us all to just get along but im not sure how to approach them or if i should even try.

July 23, 2005, 6:31 am CDT

Giving and Receiving Support

hello everyone, a few months ago one of my best friends finally opened up and let out there biggest secret of all. for him, being gay meant giving up alot and having to tell ppl who may not agree with it. Ive supported him in every way that i could but for him he really need suppost from  ALL members of his family which he has not recieved. He has since been kicked out of his house by his grandmother and she has not treated him like a human being since. How can i help my friend understand that its not really his fault?

July 23, 2005, 6:31 am CDT

Giving and Receiving Support

hello everyone, a few months ago one of my best friends finally opened up and let out there biggest secret of all. for him, being gay meant giving up alot and having to tell ppl who may not agree with it. Ive supported him in every way that i could but for him he really need suppost from  ALL members of his family which he has not recieved. He has since been kicked out of his house by his grandmother and she has not treated him like a human being since. How can i help my friend understand that its not really his fault?

July 23, 2005, 8:54 am CDT

accepting

A good friend is someone who is accepting, loving and real. A good friend is someone who understands your needs and willing to do anything for you(with boundaries of course) and vis versa.

September 2, 2005, 2:47 pm CDT

lost in this worlkd

Quote From: tamsue35

even when i am alone with myself i dont know who i am or which person or story i have told to who so i have to wait til i talk to the other person and have them ask me questions. there are differant think i can only tel sertain people.....no body knows every thing about me. so i have a hard time keeping the storys straight.....tama

Tama, 

i too know what it feels like to not know who you are. i feel like ive lived my whole life in the shadow of my older sister and feeling as though ive had to prove my self worthy althopugh i still dont really know who i am. i to find my self having to tell different stories to difernt ppl just to keep them happy and to hide the true me and the way i really feel. i feel like i am a burded to everyone and alone with no wheres to turn i hope we could try to help eachother find our authentic selves 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board