Hugs,

Ladean

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
frustrated
July 22, 2005, 3:45 pm CDT

I don't know about this guys

forgot to tell you it was me Connie...LOL...

This is strange.

Ladean

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
confused
July 22, 2005, 3:47 pm CDT

A Circle of Friends with Loving Support

Just when I get in I have to leave and get dinner going...I'll try back late if I can.

Hugs to all,

Ladean

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
chillin'
July 22, 2005, 4:56 pm CDT

Look like you've got it

Well it looks like some of us are getting it, to bad I'm not one of them lol.But I will never give up : )

Hugs,

Ladean

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 6:12 am CDT

Good morning

Well, even though my changed my font to large it's still coming out small,not sure how to make it bigger. I hope ya'll have a great day full of good choices.

Hugs,

Ladean

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
upset
July 23, 2005, 6:24 am CDT

my picture

My picture works then it's gone, and it's not blooming like it used to, so I guess I won't have a picture right now. Does anyone know why I have a box around my user name?

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Hugs,

Ladean

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 6:43 am CDT

Suzy

Good morning hun, I agree that we all need to plan our days so that we don't set ourselves up to fail. I have decided to do the rapid start again for 2 weeks starting Monday,it always gives me a good jump start,and helps me to get back in control.

I'm still loosing each week,but in very small amounts, which is fine as long as I don't gain. I even expect to stay the same from time to time and that's ok too, we will all plateau. The important thing is keep going,we ALL know how this program works and what we have to do to make it work, so let's show all those people who said we will never do it...Because WE WILL DO IT!!!!!.

Hugs,

Ladean

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 6:48 am CDT

Connie

Ladean...sorry I forgot you had that funeral to go to, the last place any of us ever want to go.....

Suzi....the animation has been working on my profile shot....they just said they are continuing to work on these issues......profile pictures being a big glitch so far...we'll just be patient....at least we're all here!!!!!

Connie

I agree, I am just going to leave my little flower alone and maybe, like me, it will be in full bloom soon : )

Hugs,

Ladean

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
ecstatic
July 23, 2005, 7:02 am CDT

My Email

I wanted to let ya'll know that In order to get in here yesterday I had to use a different email address. But I don't use it, so please continue to send all your email to me at hummingbird1962@sbcglobal.net, not the one it shows in my profile.

Hugs,

Ladean

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
quiet
July 23, 2005, 7:25 am CDT

Have a good day

It looks like I'm all alone in here right now, so I will check back in later today. Connie or anyone, when you can will you please tell me how to add the smileys to the posts?

Thanks and have a great day!

Hugs,

Ladean

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board