Message Boards

Messages By: choose2win

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
hopeful
July 22, 2005, 4:03 pm CDT

Yahooooooo we're back!!!!!

Okay dear friends if I can master re-registering, finding this once again, hey I'm hopeful for you all too...smiling..this is me pg smiley (Karen lol) new board, and new name..lol...Congrats Mary for being the first back..great to see you sweetie..I hope you enjoy your vacation immensely, you deserve it....missed you, and glad you are okay...this is hard as I haven't got your letter here to reply to, must be a new fangled way to do that too...winking...it'll take awhile but before we know it we will all adjust to this change, and at our age, that says a lot...giggling...

Hugs and love to you all,

Karen

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
ecstatic
July 22, 2005, 4:12 pm CDT

Welcome back my dear friends...

Hi everyone, welcome home...winking...I had to change my username but it's still ME..lol  Karen...I'm praying you all can find us again, have missed so many of you who'se email addies I never had so couldn't keep in contact...Vickie, Sharon, and others look so forward to hearing from you all once again...let's not get too stressed over all this newness, we are all still the same wonderful people ....smiling...Hugs to all, and welcome back...

Love ya,

Karen

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
July 22, 2005, 4:17 pm CDT

Good job Vickie

I have missed you all very much. Last night I started having the urge to reach for food--though I wasn't hungry.i hadn't felt like that in along time.I didin't do it though thats whats important.I have been doing ok.still struggling with the water issue.weight has been on a hold,but thta's ok.I had expected this phae to hit sooner or later.I didnt gain thats important thing.

I can't wait to hear how everyone else is doing.

You are doing wonderful, making new changes, and not giving in to the old habits...

No gain that is awesome sweetie....great to have you back with us all, I am doing much better as well, I start a full time job Aug 1 and my weight once again is on the downward slope...smiling...

Have a wonderful evening dear,

Hugs and love,

Karen

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board