Message Boards

Messages By: pali_gap

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
worried
July 22, 2005, 3:57 pm CDT

well...

do you not trust your husband?...unless you think she is a serious threat to your daughter, I dont see the problem...and in fact, it is better that they meet than wait until their relationship is more serious and then meets her...and why are you listening to your husbands emails?  He has found someone new, and as hard as that may be to accept, you have to learn to deal with.  If I met someone new who I really loved, and it sounds like he may, the last thing I would want is for my ex to meet her after such a short time together.  I would let your husband decide on when the daughter can meet new girls...I would definitely refrain from making the decision myself.

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 4:01 pm CDT

i think

being a good friend is not only accepting your friends for who they are, but also being able to tell them when they are and (vice versa)

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 4:03 pm CDT

toxic

there is no harm in letting her believe that...just let her pretend that the relationship is important...so long as you dong completely cut her off...

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 4:07 pm CDT

interestin

made me feel warm inside.

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
angry
July 22, 2005, 4:10 pm CDT

wow

stop treating your six year old like that...if i were six, i would see that as really patronizing...at least pretend to treat him like an adult...dont talk down to him...even kids as young as two can tell when you are talking down to them...and it definitely sound like you are.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board