Message Boards

Messages By: mylilbox17

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
confused
July 22, 2005, 7:41 pm CDT

Need Help

Hi i need help I lost my Grandfather almost 2 years ago and i still cant get over the fact that hes gone if anyone could help me in and way i would be so happy to know someone knows how i feel and can help~Buffy~

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
surprised
July 23, 2005, 3:36 pm CDT

Thank you for your support

Thank you to everyone you helped me alot even by just reading and thinking about it. I am sorry to hear about your losses also. But we can all let time heal together. Its nice to know Im not the only one out there who feels like this. I hope we can all help each other the way you have helped me. Thank you ~Buffy~

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
frustrated
July 26, 2005, 5:13 pm CDT

What are you thinking?

Quote From: hisjewel

So your therapist knows nothing about your bulimia? It is scary to think you may have to go to a treatment center but they aren't the only way. There are other things like how you are going to therapy now. Don't you think if you discussed it with her that you may be able to have someone to help you or guide you along. They don't always send you to treatment centers, sure there are some people that it would be best to go in a treatment center but well who says you need one. I am sure your therapist would see how you two could work together in helping you overcome. We are all overcomers it just sometimes seems to take a while to get there. We have it in us to overcome but sometimes we need a good kick in the but to do it.

hehe I sit here and say this to youknow that i need to remember it myself. It is so hard to remember or think of exspecially when you can be soooooooooo confused and you don't know what you want. ooooo and when you think what do I want and you can't figure do you well yeah i don't know LOL i am just babblin on it feels like LOL...... I mean I keep think to myself if i really want to get better then why haven't i done it and i get so angry...... ooooo i'll hush now LOL...... it seems like i can't really ever think of anything much different then this

You may or may not know anything about eating disorders but let me give you the 411: Just relizeing that you have an eating problem is a big step i reliazy for the sound of it that youve had bulimia so if you have dont you think you should be a little mor helpful? i dont know maybe i read your message wrong but when i read it the first 3 times i didn't like the tone of the setting topic (your first sentence). ~Buffy~

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
sad
July 27, 2005, 2:41 pm CDT

no im sorry

i am so sorry i just well yeah idont' know having a bad day and i dint' knkow and don't know how to take what you said..........  i don't know if i understand........  i don't see where i did anything wrong i was just trying to incourage her that just because she has an eating disorder doesn't mean that she will be put in a treatment center or soemthing like that i don'tk now but i am sorry i well i don't know but i will respond to you if you want to write but well yeah i ummmm you know i am just going to stop writing now caus i am confused and so many other things
 no i am sorry i think i read you message wrong and took it the wrong way, I dont want to hurt anyones feelings im soo sorry. Next time i will be alot more careful. Im sorry I hope you will forgive me and i hope we can be frinds if not i understand my reply was kinda harsh come to think about it. Im sorry. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me ~im soooo sorry~ Buffy

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
July 28, 2005, 1:43 pm CDT

i know what you are saying

wow your never here for us to talk......  i get your post and then your gone poof vanished into thin air..... hehe sorry had to say that......  i would have responded faster but i had a call and was on the phone for a really long time........  hope to catch you on sometime
Hey thank you for forgiving me.  im usually on at 5:00 VA time. do you have aim or msn if soo we could chat in im. well sorry to cut this short but gtg ttyl bye ~buffy~

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
July 28, 2005, 2:09 pm CDT

ok cool

maybe we can talk for a little while on here first before we start to chat on msn.....  i really want to chat with you but i just feel more comfortable doing it in here for now........  ooo ok well i guess i will talk with you sometime......  i am on here a lot lol so you can probley catch me hehe
 hey  yeah i agree.. we never seem to be on at the same time...lol.... one of these days hope to hear from you soon. bye for now ~Buffy~

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
hopeful
July 29, 2005, 1:10 pm CDT

Hey

alright i hope to chat sometime..................  later

Hey, I hope you are having a good friday. Gosh when are you online? Well hope to hear form you soon, have a good day/weekend.

~Buffy~

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
hopeful
July 29, 2005, 1:28 pm CDT

Thank you

Quote From: 2nephi

I too lost my grandfathers in 2001 3 months apart and my just recently, July 9th, plus my cat 2 hours after my dad died.  one has to come together as a family, or if the family doesn't want to then friends then.  as long as there is support for someone plus to to go God also will help.  Family is so important, but if the support isn't there for them,  a loving friend is family.  that is their support.  with going thru the loss of my dad my family has gotten together to make sure mom is ok and she doesn't cancel no appts for drs like she wants as we care for her.  we all mis dad so much but getting thru this together is what we need especially with their anni. and his b-day coming up on aug.1 which will be so hard.   he would be 65.  he was young, yeah,  the same age as mom, but keeping the memories of him alive is what we do. I just scrapbooking pages of my dad so we can remember.  scrapbooking has helped me get thru this and helped me show the family the pictures of dad and the fun times we had with dad.  maybe you can do a scrapbook about your grandfather the same way so that will help you also.    2nephi
 Hey thanxs for the scrapbook idea. I am starting to reliaze that there are way to deal with my emotions other than cutting,and not eating. But thats all thanks to everyone on this message board. Thank you soo much. I feel so much better know im not the only one out ther that has lost someone close. I am sorry to hear about you grandfather also. Hope you are all haveing a good day. ~Buffy~

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
July 29, 2005, 1:34 pm CDT

Hey

ooooo i am on line a lot lol like right now i am here!!!!

actually i have been moodylike you wouldn't believe for days LOL and i got 8 hrs of sleep which i didn't think would ever happen........  i mean i didn't wake up once until the phone woke me up......  i never sleep like that and even if i stay in bed that long i don't sleep restful, have dreams that bother me and wake up a million times if i even really ever fall asleep LOL!!!!!

lol i know how you feel i hardly ever sleep. lol.. i adjust after awhile. so how have you been? ~Buffy~

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
hopeful
July 29, 2005, 2:12 pm CDT

yeah io know what you mean

sorry there is this girl in a place i talk in who has an eating disorder and she got upset cause someone in there told her to get her head checked well i wasn't about to sit there and watch them talk to her llike that so i was stepping in.........  it isn't somewhere like this it hs the american idol forums............  i hope i didn't miss you......... yeah i hve lived off not much sleep for wow i coudn't even tell you how long LOL
hey yep i would have said someting to. well i dont know if i will be on again tonight. but good luck w/ sleeping tonight. have a good day. i look forward to hearing from you soon. i will be on tommrow 4 sure. ~Buffy~

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board