July 22, 2005, 9:26 pm CDT

Happy EVERY Day

Godspeed and Best Wishes 24/7 and Always

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 2:28 pm CDT

C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s tina83. Woo Hoo!

I finally found the new message board! It was driving me crazy not being able to post & read others. I am a cutter...My 14th anniversary was on the 21st. Wow I was so happy I made it. It was getting rough there again. I'm glad I finally made it past the 8th month thing though. Before this the longest I quit was 8 months then i'd give up, then try again so on & so on. I am 22 & I started cutting when I was 11 years old. For those that don't know. Just wanted to check in.....take care

YOU GO GIRL!!!

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 2:42 pm CDT

Labelfree, Cathy and Jenna

hey, i saw you were having trouble changing your pic. at the top of this page you should see something that says, welcome: 101160-log out-my profile-need help?

click on my profile and in the top left corner you can change your pic. hope this helps. let me know. jena

I'm having troulbe too. Won't accept any of my pics that the other board would. Not even in my profile picture ...is what I'm referring to.Oh, Cathy... The Oprah Website never let pictures be posted due to copyright laws and I was surprised that this board did. I noticed that updated terms said blogger links, websites and anything that might infringe on copyright cannot be posted either. Well, this board doesn't by new terms I saw. I'm glad this board is becoming more professional to maintain Dr. Phil's integrity and professionalism. At least, I'm guessing that's why Oprah's board doesn't allow after reading new terms here. That is, no picture in body of message other than profile picture. As well, bullying is no longer allowed either. Nor stalking members here from other websites to misuse boards to bully. You can click NEW TERMS OF USE below to read up on. I like too how now on home page and all pages CONTACT DR. PHIL readily available and visible since so many confused message boards as a means to contact Dr. Phil.All is well...

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 2:48 pm CDT

forever 29

I guess I was mistaken. I think, though, poster accepts full responsibility to not use a copyrighted picture. Pretty sure Oprah just doesn't allow period. I'm not going to risk it myself. How are you making spaces between paragraphs as not working when I do. Oh and how do you change or add a profile picture????

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
happy
July 23, 2005, 2:54 pm CDT

Hi mernziepoo

I am not sure if you are here yet or not. I saw that you had some posts so I am assuming that you both are.

Well...we made it! Here we are!

That's all I wanted to say.

God Bless ya girls!

Yoo Hoo. How do you make spaces between your lines? God Bless You too.

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
July 25, 2005, 11:06 am CDT

WOW! Thanks for warning about the dragon...

Quote From: angel1002

Thank you.

I can't tell you how hopeless and helpless I feel sometimes. Its like a squatter has moved into my head and set up shop, and when you try to evict them you find out they know the judge and you're stuck with them until they decide to leave.

What exactly is cognitive therapy and how does it work? I see a psychologist once a week, andmy psyhcyhiatrist twice a month now that my meds are off. I also go to physical therapy twice a week because I have fibromyalgia, and when I was pregnant for my son, it was high risk from the start because I am not supposed to be able to carry to term. I was on bed rest from the beginning because of contractionsand ended up wearing a terbutaline pump and finally the last three weeks in the hospital. It weakened some muscles in my back, causedothers to tighten up andthey can bevery painful. We are working on getting them stretched out and strengthened up again. So I get my exercise in with the sessions and my exercises assigned for homework.

As far as meds I have not had Depakote before. What is Risperdal for? I am open to any suggestions that will help my head to stop going in a thousand directions at once, doing nothing, and getting nowherefast. Have you ever felt like you're going full speed, you've just lost your brakes, and you're headed straight for a brick wall? Not a pretty picture huh? That is how anxious I have been lately, and irritable, good lord I have been so aggravated I can't stand myself!

I really appreciate your help. This is a fight I refuse to loose. I have gotten too far I finally know what is wrong and I know it is not somethingthat is my fault. I want to be able to live.

Nice pictures to complement warning... Exercising so your brain gets more oxygen often helps. Avoiding too much sodium. Avoiding too much sugar and caffeine too. Healthy Habits often equals Healthy Lifestyle. You are VERY talented adding graphics to your posts. Be Blessed, PollyAnna

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
confused
August 7, 2005, 10:53 am CDT

Is this a graphics board or a message board?

The smaller graphics like member 101160 does seem more ideal since this is a message board. I love member 101160's animated graphics that seem perfect sized. Once in awhile to have an oversized graphic might be nice in a special photograph but this really isn't a board to advertise your home-made graphics in my opinion. Surely, there are graphics website message boards for that. Or places to create your own website to show off your skills. Say Hi if you'd like to. No ill will intended as it is a gift to develop graphic skills, however, this is a message board and not a venue to advertise home-made graphics. If scaled down to the size of member 101160's that is different but the several posts of large graphics is tiresome to weed through to see other messages of other members who want a voice too. Thank you. Hi... Take Care... pollyanna

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
happy
August 7, 2005, 10:57 am CDT

New

Could be some are just learning how to do. If that's the case... I hope you learn soon and good luck. Take Care Pollyanna

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
happy
August 7, 2005, 12:12 pm CDT

Hello

Quote From: blue_rose

Im new here so i just wanted to come out and say hello to everyone  

How are you?

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
sad
August 7, 2005, 12:22 pm CDT

I'd seen others ask for graphics not to be so large.

Quote From: forever_29

Welcome to the message board. 

Hope all is well with you and you stay with us. 

Once again, Welcome! 

I remain, 4ever29 

I didn't mean for anybody to go away. Do you mind reading my post about graphics and see if it seemed that way? I just meant the smaller graphics seem more user friendly for a message board to not defeat the purpose of it being a message board for all to enjoy. Please let me know if my post sounded like I meant for anybody to leave. I just meant smaller graphics up to about 200 x 200 pixels is all. My intent was not to offend anybody. Does what I said offend you? My post is a page or two back... "Is this a Message Board or a Graphics Board?" was title of post I think...

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board