Message Boards

Messages By: nannybeck4

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 3:26 pm CDT

WE ARE BACK WITH DR PHIL!!!!

HEY WONDERFUL WOMEN! I HOPE YOU FIND US REAL SOON! OUR CIRCLE OF SUPPORT IS KINDA TOOK A BEATIN LATELY!!! IT'S BEEN A REALLY HOT HOT SUMMER AND THAT HASNT BEEN ALL BAD FOR ME. MY APPITITE IS NOT WHAT IT USUALLY IS SO THAT'S HELPED A LOT! THE SWIMMING POOL HAS HELPED WITH THE I E TOO! THE BARBQUE GRILL HAS ALSO HELPED WITH GOOD FOOD CHOICES. SO SUMMER IS NOT A TOTAL WASHOUT EVEN THOUGH THE STORMS HAVE BEEN PLENTIFUL AROUND HERE!!!

WELL  I HOPE YOU ALL GET BACK HERE REAL SOON!!!

(((HUGS))))

BECKY

FROGHOP

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 10:23 pm CDT

HEY BUDDY

HI, I'M ON BOARD BUT AS YOU SEE I'M A NEW PERSON! HOPEFULLY THEY WILL GET ME BACK TO NORMAL TOMORROW!!!

HAVE A GOOD ONE!

BUDDY

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 25, 2005, 6:21 am CDT

HEY ANDIE

IT'S GREAT TO SEE THAT YOU MADE IT BACK! DID YOU NOTICE THAT I HAD TO CREATE A NEW ME, THE 4, WELL KIT ISNT BEING RECOGNIZED BY DR PHIL EITHER. I'M NOT SURE IF SHE GOT IT WORKED OUT OVER THE WEEKEND OR NOT I HOPE SO. I HAVE REPORTED MY PROBLEM TO NO AVAIL. I WILL GO OVER TO THE 7TH POWER BOARD AND CHECK IN THERE TOO! I ALREADY CHECKED IN ON THE SUPPORTERS BOARD. HAVE A GREAT DAY!

(((HUGS)))

BECKY

FROGHOP

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 25, 2005, 6:32 am CDT

HEY PHABULOUS PHEMALE PHRIENDS

HI ANDIEPIE!

IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU! AND CONGRATULATIONS ON THE WIEGHT!!!WOW 125 IS T DOUBLERIFFIC!!!...IS THIS YOUR GOAL WIEGHT? I SURE HOPE SO CAN'T IMAGINE ANYBODY WEIGHING LESS THAN THAT!!!! ANDALE AMIGO!!!WAY TO GO!!!

I HAVE LOST SOME WIEGHT THIS SUMMMER TOO! I AM DOING MY IE A LITTLE DIFFERENT THESE DAYS!!! I AM DOING LONGER BUT EASIER WORKOUTS! THE GUY FROM EXTREME MAKEOVER SAYS THE LONGER THE BETTER BUT DON'T WORKOUT SO HARD OR FAST!!! SO I'VE LOWERED THE RESISTENCE ON THE BIKE SO I CAN STAY ON IT LONGER...I'M DOING MY FIVE MILES FIRST AND TAKEING 40 MINUTES TO DO THEM AND THEN DOING THE WEIGHTS. I'M HAPPIER AND FEEL BETTER AND LIKE I SAID HAVE DROPPED A FEW POUNDS.

OH AND SOMEDAYS I USE MY AQUACYCLE IN THE POOL. I RIDE FOR AT LEAST AN  HOUR THERE!

HAVE A GREAT DAY! I HAVE BIBLE SCHOOL TONIGHT! I TEACH THE CRAFTS TO ABOUT 60 KIDS! WISH THEM LUCK!!!HOPE I DON'T STRANGLE ANYBODY!!!LOL

))((((HUGS()))

BECKY

FROGHOP

'

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
hopeful
July 25, 2005, 6:36 am CDT

HELLO SHERONA((((BUDDY)))))

I LEFT A MESSAGE THE OTHERDAY BUT I GUESS IT GOT TO FAR BACK FOR YOU TO FIND....SOMEBODY NAMED JOE REPLIED THOUGH!!! HI JOE!!!

I GOT A CALL FROM LOIS YESTERDAY! SHE SOUNDS WONDERFULLY HAPPY!

I'M STILL HAVING TO USE NANNYBECK4 AROUND HERE AS YOU CAN SEE. THEY JUST CAN'T SEEM TO FIND MY ORIGINAL LOGIN!!!

I DID GET A MESSAGE FROM ANDIPIE, SHE'S BACK UP AND RUNNING.

WELL, HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!

BECKY

FROGHOP

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 25, 2005, 9:25 am CDT

HEY CHILLY

Hello Ladies

(((((((((Becky))))))))) for sure you have my interest with this aqua cycle???? What is it and where do you get it? I know I can just use the noodles too and pretend I'm biking but is there another piece of equipment?

((((((andie pie)))))))) you are doing awesome with the weight. Keep up the good work......yeap, if we are going to stay afloat I think we somehow better drump up business and get some more participation.........

This will just not continue on with the few members we have so .......off we go let's get inviting.

chilly

MY AQUACYCLE IS JUST A SWIMMINGPOOL NOODLE......WORKS JUST GREAT!!!

IT WILL TAKE TIME FOR OUR FRIENDS TO ALL FIND US AND TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET BACK ON. I TOO HAD TO CREATE A NEW IDENTITY....HAVEING THE SAME KIND OF TROUBLE YOU MENTIONED....

HAVE A GOOD ONE!

BECKY

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 25, 2005, 12:40 pm CDT

HELLO QUEENB

Quote From: queenb2009

well hello to all it has been a tough summer and I so missed the boards they were where I went for help and support. As some of you know my dad has been diagnosed with cancer and now it is just a matter of time.My heart is breaking and though we didn't see eye to eye while I was growing up I love him and it is killing me. He has been my dad for 49 years and it is so hard to see him waste away.Thank you Rose and karen and all who have emailed me,My heart is breaking and I don't know what to do.We just got back from Geogia where bills sister who was 46 died of cancer and I thought that was hard but this is hard also.I just want to go to bed and never wake up. But I won't I have to buck up and be strong for my mom,She finally got him to go to the doctor but then it was to late I drove them to the hospital and stayed with them the next morning the doctor delivered his bad news and sent us home the hospice people are so caring and are trying to get us through this but it is so hard and heart breaking thank you all for caring. I have missed each and every one of you hugs sharon/queenb

THIS IS NANNYBECK! I AM REALLY SORRY TO READ ABOUT YOUR DAD! I LOST MINE TO CANCER 8 YEARS AGO AND IT BROKE MY HEART TOO! HOSPICE IS A GREAT ORGANIZATION. THE PEOPLE WITH THEM ARE SO WONDERFUL. I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS! TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.

(((HUGS))))

BECKY

FROGHOP

FULLY RELY ON GOD HE'S OUR POWER

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 25, 2005, 6:35 pm CDT

HI TIM

Quote From: tim123

have not heard from you a while hope your happply married adn still losing weight how teh gang and how is life?

-termitetim-

still learning to overcome mental hunger ;)

IT SURE IS GREAT TO SEE YOU POSTING ON HERE!  HOPE YOU KEEP POSTING HERE!

AS FOR MENTAL HUNGER, HOPE YOU GET THAT SOLVED SO  YOU CAN PASS ALONG THE HOWTO!!!

I HAVE TO TREAT MYSELF TO 3 BITES OF SOMETHING GOOD EVERY NOW AND THEN. JUST TO FEEL LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN.

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND PLEASE COME BACK HERE OFTEN!

BECKY

FROGHOP

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 25, 2005, 6:45 pm CDT

THANK YOU KAREN

Quote From: pg__smiley

It is always wonderful seeing new people come to our board...smiling...Welcome...You are so right that Hospice is so awesome, and makes the transition from life to the otherside so peaceful and comforting, rather than fearful and anxious....Angels in disguise for sure....I lost my dad last Sept to Alzheimers and so no hospice was involved.. and we never cease our missing our loved ones do we? We heal as we know they are no longer suffering and are in such a beautiful and sweet place...how could we deny that for them....Oh what a glorious day when we all are re-united...!!!

Hope you come visit lots girlfriend...Hugs and love, Karen

I WAS JUST NOSEYING AROUND THE BOARDS AND NOTICED QUEENB WHOM I USED TO CHAT WITH A LOT! HOPE I GET A REPLY FROM HER.

THANK YOU FOR THE NICE WELCOME. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE BEEN AROUND THIS BOARD!

AS FOR A SUGGESTION FOR MAXIMIZING WEIGHT LOSS THROUGH THE TOUGH TIMES; THE ONLY THING THAT COMES TO MIND IS TO NOT USE FOOD FOR COMFORT BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT IS REALLY HARD. I HAVE HAD GOOD RESULTS WITH THE 3 BITE RULE! IF THERE IS SOMETHING I JUST CANNOT RESIST, EVEN AFTER THROUGH THOUGHT, I TAKE 3 SMALL BITES AND ENJOY EACH ONE TO THE MAX. IT WORKS FOR ME AND I ALMOST NEVER EAT MORE OF THE FORMALLY FORBIDDEN FOOD. I THINK THAT KNOWING ITS NOT COMPLETELY FORBIDDEN REALLY HAS MADE A DIFFERENCE IN PORTION CONTROL TOO!

WELL HOPE THAT HELPS A LITTLE!!!

THANKS AGAIN

BECKY

FROGHOP

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
giddy
July 26, 2005, 5:16 am CDT

GOOD MORNING GET REALERS

I AM SOOOO GLAD TO SEE 2 MORE OF US HERE!!! YEAH KIT AND YEAH VICKI!!!! THIS IS ONLY BE NEW TO US FOR A FEW DAYS AND THEN IT WILL BE REGULAR!!!!

IT'S GONNA BE ANOTHER SCORCHER HERE TODAY! IT'S BEEN SO HOT I DON'T EVEN WANT TO EAT.  THIS IS WHEN THE FRUIT AND FRESH VEGGIES ARE JUST WHAT THE DR..ORDERED. CUCUMBERS IN VINEGAR SEEM TO BE A STAPLE IN MY LIFE THESE DAYS! AND YUMMY TOMATOES.

AS FOR EXERCISE....IT'S BEEN THE POOL. THE AC AT THE BODY SHOP LEAVES A LOT TO BE DESIRED! IT'S A GOOD THING I DID WEED PREVENTION FOR MY FLOWERS THIS YEAR BECAUSE IT'S WAY TO HOT AND THE MOSQUITO'S ARE WAY TO PLENTIFUL TO DO MUCH OUT THERE. IT IS REALLY NICE TO JUST STAND IN HERE IN THE AC AND LOOK OUT THE WINDOWS AT MY PRETTY FLOWERS BLOOMING THEIR HEADS OFF!  THE GALARDIA IS ESPECIALLY WELCOME THIS WEEK.

WELL, YOU WONDERFUL REALERS HAVE A GREAT DAY AND TRY TO STAY COOL! I KNOW YOU ARE ALL ALREADY KEWL!!!!

(((HUGS)))

BECKY

FROGHOP

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board