Message Boards

Messages By: jackieh814

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
blank
July 24, 2005, 2:21 pm CDT

where's the passion

I'm in a realtionship where there is no passion, intimacy or romance. Not to mention the sex is not good, when we do have it. I've lost interest in sex and don't even want it with my partner. Why? Because he doesn't try to please me and I don't want to ask for what I want. I tried that once and he didn't seem very amused. I think he may think I'm a freak.

I care about him and don't want to end thing's but, I miss a passionate sex relationship.

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
blank
July 25, 2005, 5:04 pm CDT

Thank you

Quote From: iceman5

Like you, I value the passionate sexual sharing in a relationship. Men often are perplexed by women in that arena. My experience is that each of my partners enjoyed different stimulation and it was hard to guess or predict what each partner likes. So by all means share with your partner the best ways to stimulate you. He probably will be relieved to know what to do! If he is not, now he might get turned off. But at least you were honest with him. If you really value that part of a relationship and it isn't there in your current one, perhaps the best thing to do is to end the relationship or tell your partner that you will end it if this doesn't improve. That isn't a threat, that's being honest and upfront.

Your right everyone's different....Thanks for your input!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board