Message Boards

Messages By: cjmashado

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
confused
July 28, 2005, 7:11 pm CDT

what do people think

i am confused and have been for same time. my son father and i are not together anymore. my ex has been married to another girl after our son was born and now the wife thinks she should be allowed to be called mum and she make my 5 year old call her mum . i disagree with this as well as my family but i just wondering what other people think if this should be allowed or not (this is only one of the problems i have with the father and hes wife)

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
confused
July 28, 2005, 10:41 pm CDT

thank you to all those people

thank you to ever one who has replied to my question, this really help because i have been trying to stop the step mum making my son call her mum but i thought i would be confusing him  by trying to tell him that its OK to call her by her name.  after my son father found out that i was carrying he child he took off, just after my son was born he got married then he wife told him he should take the time to see he son that was fine with me till he started to touch me in the wrong way. i put a stop to this by seeing help and since then they have been making my life hell for me and my son so now i know i am doing the right thing for telling my son that its ok to call her her name  

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
July 28, 2005, 11:00 pm CDT

Depression

is this where ever one chat to people? it my first time today

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
July 29, 2005, 1:49 am CDT

australia

are there any one on here from australia?
i am looking for same one who has the same type hobbies as me
i love to cook read go for nice walks and just spend time with my family
i am 23 and a mother to 1 child
if you want to chat feel free to do so

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
July 29, 2005, 10:44 pm CDT

Depression

Quote From: auststorm

i am 24 and from australia. I suffer from bipolar. i am single and studing to be a teeachers aide as i believe that the children are our future. i live on a small peice of land with my dogs cats and horses. i'm around if you want to chat
that is nice to now that i am not the only ozzie on here and sorry to hear that you suffer form bipolar i agree that our children are our future.  live in the lower south east of south austraila where about do you live? and thank you for your message

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
August 11, 2005, 11:46 pm CDT

same good news

this week i had a up and down one i found out that my son day has finally been arrested and its about bloody time ( took them 2 years) the other good news i had was that family court will be stopped till my son day court case is finish ya. the sad this was that everyone forgot my birthday this week even my boyfriend of three years forgot i guess same good news alway came with same sad anyway i hope everyone is well and having a good day

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
August 16, 2005, 12:09 am CDT

i made a spelling mistake

Quote From: beachsmile

You didn't forget. So get you some flowers and make you the best cake as if you were making for your best friend and when everybody asks whose birthday is is, say, "Mine". No guilt trips or anything just don't go around with what comes around. Lead your own parade. Instead it will be their surprise party. It is easy, and most of us have, to curl up in a ball when you feel overlooked but it doesn't mean we have to overlook ourselves. You've got some party plans to make for your Birthday Party and I'm thinking about getting out my Black Forest Cake Recipe. Have you heard the song, "It's my Party." (Goes: It's my party and I can cry if I want to...) Forget that melody. It's your party and you can smile if you want to...SMILE IF YOU WANT TO...you would smile too if you treated yourself like your best friend... If you haven't heard song you won't grasp this completely, however, want to party? This week was your birthday! And...SELF MATTERS includes you. Get out the party horns everybody here and yell it and spell it. cjmashadois a year older now. Woo Hoo! Hooray... HAPPY ** BIRTHDAY... nice to see you... Hugs and Prayers, SEA

Thank you for that and i did get myself a birthday cake as well lol that part what said my son day was meant to be my son dad

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
August 24, 2005, 9:51 pm CDT

help

my son has been full of beans since he was a baby, he was the baby bullie at playgroup and alway end up in time out and losing he toys for he behavier this settle down when he stared kindy 

( we found out that my son is tone deaf and need hearing aids on the last two weeks of kindy) 

now that he at school( started five weeks) he full of bean again where he will run to ever where he goes ( he run home the other day it normal a 1/2 hour walk ) from the time he wake up at 6am he is on the go and does not stop till late at night where i have to fight to put him to bed, same night its not to 10pm where i will win. twos week ago i have  found out that he is kicking and puching other kids and in time out at school  i have taken away he toys and other thing he like and told him when he stops hurting other kids for a week he can choose one of he toys back ( i keep letting him have one toy back a week till he has non left) but he is not intrested he has no toys to play with and no treats and he keeps on being the builly  and i am the end because time out and losing he stuff is not working he not into the tv or computer, all he does when he gets home is run around the backyard. i dont give him any artfecials food or high in suger, i just dont know were i am doing wrong       

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board