Message Boards

Messages By: sawbgs

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
frustrated
July 26, 2005, 2:54 pm CDT

Looking in Oklahoma

i am a 37 year old never married woman who is tired of being used by men.  The town in which i live is full of "dead-beat men (men who are drug addicts, acholotics, child molesters), My family has lived here since the 1800's..What ever happended to "courtship"?...is it dead?, examples:  opening doors for women, bringing flowers, talking and getting to know each other first...(before sex).  I also have a physical handicapp (cp)....I want men to know this one thing:  JUST BECAUSE I HAVE A PHYSICAL HANDICAPP, DOES NOT MEAN THAT I AM DEAD!!!! I HAVE NEEDS AND FEELINGS JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

In closing, How come Dr. Phil has never done a show on People with physiccal handicapps and dating

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
upset
May 22, 2006, 11:06 pm CDT

Looking in Oklahoma

I am a single 37 yr. old Catholic woman.  Sometimes I feel in the single's world, I'm the only sane person left in the world.  I live in a very small town, where there is nothing to do, and no single men.  Most men here are drug addicts, child molesters and treat womwn like slaves.  There are no educated singles.  I can't even find a reason to get out of bed anymore.  

Also, I have disability and i'm afraid to tell a man about my disability because I don't want him to assume that I need someone to take care of me.  I want to be LOVED NOT USED, why is this so hard for men to understand.  Sorry for being so negative.  

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board