Message Boards

Messages By: joymathea

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
January 14, 2007, 11:27 am CST

Children's Tantrums

I once was a very young 19 year old mother and my daughter would lay in the floor and kick and scream and nothing I did stopped her so I layed down besider her and started kicking and screaming just like she did she was so shocked she got up looked at me and never did her kicking and screaming ever again. Might not hve been the correct thing to do but hey it worked.

Joy Mathea

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
January 14, 2007, 11:31 am CST

01/19 Young Moms Ask the Experts

Quote From: jettin

I am a twenty year old mom of a beautiful 4 month old. It seems that she has always had problems since she was born. Here bowels are all messed up. She screams in pain for at least 5 minutes just to have a bowel movement. Her doctor keeps telling us that it is a form of colic. I think otherwise. She refuses to sleep in her own bed, or in the room by herself. She has to sleep with me with my hand on her chest the whole night or she gets all fussy wakes up and cries until I move her. She cant sleep in a room without noise. There has to be the humidifier going and the stereo before she even thinks about going to bed for even a nap. And one last thing...I have started her on rice cereal as of two and a half weeks ago. She seemed to do really good on it but now she can only have a certain amount because it hurts her tummy and goes into the problem with her bowels. What can I do?
I had that problem with my son and finally a doctor diagnosed him with a rotating bowel. He had the problem until he was almost a teen. It was then he finally learned to relax and let things happen that his bowel problem got better.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board