Messages By: jamesstein

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
angry
July 27, 2005, 4:50 pm CDT

Social Services

Quote From: mobannion

My name is Mary and I'm a foster mom. My foster daughter was in my pre-k class 12 years ago. She was taken from her drug addicted mom 3 years ago and was in 2 homes before she came here with us. I adopted her on June 13, 2005 on her 16th birthday. We have our ups and downs but I must say that the biggest issues have come from working within a system that says they care for children but they really don't. The foster care system here in Ithaca, NY is just terrible. Sarah was with us a year and only one person came out and didn't even ask to see her bedroom. For all they could have known she could be living in a dog house in the back yard. These child care systems are why so many children slip through the cracks and we only hear about the ones that get starved and end up in the news. In the 40 years I have been alive I have never seen so much incompetence in one agency. Now that I have adopted I don't have much to do with them other than getting back foster care payments never payed. The sad part is that because of this agency I will never foster parent again unless they are under new management.

Mary

Mary I can relate to some of what you said in your post but Social Services goes way beyound just ignoring the fact that children are in their care. DSS harms more than just the child or children, they actually harm the entire family in most cases. DSS does not care about what trauma or problems they cause the children from being removed from loving and caring parents. I would like to note here that DSS in chesterfield south carolina does infact take children out of loving and caring homes and they tell the foster parent any reason they want to why the children was removed. In south carolina it is illegal to tell the foster parents any information about the case but DSS still does do it. DSS is not always truthful though and they will do what they want and say what they want. I am a Victim Parent of Social Services and I have lived through the illegal activities of Social Services. DSS removed our 4 children from our home based on nothing more than what DSS felt like saying. DSS said our children was isolated from the outside world and has never had any contact with any other child or adult ever. DSS got an Ex-Parte order for removal based on nothing more than their words. No proof, no evidence, No medicals, Nothing but their words. What DSS did was wrong and the statements they made was false and according to the law they have to prove what they say but yet DSS does this same thing over and over and never having to prove anything. DSS does more though and the courts allow it as the more children that go in foster care and stay in foster care the more money the system gets which includes the lawyers, judges, and social services. DSS made many false claims on court documents with no proof at all. DSS made claims my wife could not take care of her children due to her disibility and that she will admit she cant take care of her children. DSS has no right to do this but the judges and the state allow it to happen and nobody says anything. Does DSS have any medical degree ? does DSS have any documents from a medical provider ? The answers are NO they have nothing but what they say. The above is considered slander under the south carolina laws but yet the judges said nothing. Our daughter who was 10 years old when she was put in care was put in the hospital 10 months after being in care. DSS did infact abuse and neglect our daughter by not doing anything about her being sick after in care. All DSS did was blame my wife for the whole thing in court. How could my wife abuse a child that is not even in our care ?? She Cant!! Our children was put into foster care in March 2003 and our rights was terminated in Jan 2005 based on DSS making claims my wife refused to apply for her SSI check ( which was apply for in April 2004 ) and based on DSS saying we did not complete our treatment plan which was done before the merits hearing. The judge just took DSS's word for it and terminated our rights. DSS had proved nothing and just said it and the judges ignored anything we said in our defense. DSS implimented an illegal treatment plan that we did infact do but DSS ignores the laws and did not impliment the treatment plan according to the law. Yes again we did do the plan but it was not good enough for DSS. DSS has broken court orders for visitations with out children. Think the judge or the state said anything about this ?? No. DSS can pretty much do what they want to do and get away with it. My wife and I in noway ever abused or neglected our children and I do actually have proof of what DSS did was illegal. I have filed a civil case on DSS and plan on filling criminal charges on them. I have no lawyer and any help anyone wants to give would be apprciated. Mary just remember though that not all children belong in social services and not all parents abuse their children as social services claims. I personally have no faith in the system as my wife and I have seen how the system can destroy a honest, loving, and caring family. -- James

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
blank
July 28, 2005, 12:44 pm CDT

Hello jb7ctx

The problem with social services is they THINK they dont need any proof of any claims. My landlord ( I rent the property but own my own home ) reported that I was being evicted which is one reason DSS came to my home to begin with. You think DSS checked the ploice department to see if any eviction existed ?? NO !! DSS just took his word for it and slapped it on court documents. See in 1999 I had the same problem with DSS but it was because my disabled wife gave birth to our 3rd son which was 100% healthy. We went to court as I refused DSS to enter my home and my wife had complications after giving birth. We went to court and we won and DSS was court ordered ... Now get this they was court ordered to " Leave the Stein Family Alone ". Yes DSS illegally entered my home with 2 officers in Jan 2003, the judge said nothing and the lawyers did nothing. Read the state websites and you will see over 80% of foster children that do go home within 6 months they are back in foster care. The reason for this is because DSS tells the courts they already have a open case on the family and the judge grants a court order based on that alone. .. Thanks for the help I will see what I can find.. I was trying to do the same thing to build a site for families but I have not had much time lately.. visit it at http://www.familiesandheroes.com

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
blank
July 28, 2005, 12:59 pm CDT

Hello

Quote From: olcomr1757

Social Services certifies only those people they really want and find all kinds of ridiculous reasons not to certify foster/adoptive families. Our local agency denied us b/c of some mistakes my husband made in his past - we are fighting them because we don't think he should have to pay for those mistakes forever. We had many great references from people but that didn't matter. I think it's unfortunate that just because someone can't have children biologically that someone else can make a judgement on whether or not they can have children. I know that we are not perfect but what family is. We are praying that God will get us through.

In cheaterfield south carolina they approve anyone and everyone to be foster parents. You see I have 4 children in 3 seperate homes for over 2 years. Our children are 5, 8, 10 & 11 years old and they also delt with seperation not only from their parents but their siblings also. DSS dont care how much damage they cause a child .. Anyways back to my point here.. DSS approved someone which is where my daughter was for 11 months, this same foster parent had every child in her home sick and this is the reason our daughter went in the hospital because she was not taken care of.. the bad thing is our daughter was still in the home for over a month after she was released from the hospital. It took a doctor to report her to remove her foster parent lic. This DSS will approve anyone and that does upset me that they dont care... what about the children that are actually abused and the REAL parents that DO care to take real abused children in .. does DSS care about this ?? NO !! Its all about Money and Control and nothing more. I have seen so many foster children abused it makes me sick and DSS atleast down here encourages it. I say if you think you qualify you should contact your state agency and go over the local one but in my opinion I would be perticular on what child I would bring in my home. I mean if DSS does not follow the law and approves who they what who is to say they are really taking REAL ABUSED CHILDREN ?? maybe they are just taking children like they do here to fatten the wallet some and control families as they see fit. -- James

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
blank
July 28, 2005, 1:06 pm CDT

Thanks ....

Quote From: jb7ctx

I agree with what you said about DSS. My neice is fighting the system as well. Her children have been in 3 different foster homes in a period of 4 months. No one could handle her children (because her oldest (5 y/o) was acting out due to "separation anxiety" according to his counselor. DSS gave her her children back.  My neice did all the things required of DSS, counseling, drug test, parenting classes etc..when they gave her her kids back, but now again because of her ex friends making false accusations on her they want her kids. This time she got up and moved to another state. Our whole family cannot see her or her children. They are gone. BUT, get this, DSS knows she has left he state, but her ex friends have called in on her again making false accusations against her and they know she is not even in the state but DSS wants her again. What's wrong with this system? She has never abused her children or neglected them, but that is what they are going on is because that is what the ex friends keep saying. I know a site that can help you and give you some valuable information concerning your rights and childrens rights and how to fight the system. Type in: fighting cps on your web page and look for the link that says: fighting cps and false accusaitons. There is a message forum you can go to and get all the help you need. Or type in on your web browser: fighting cps message forum and you will find the message forum . That is where you want to go to look and get information. Good luck
I did find one with those keywords and I will do some more searching .. http://www.fightcps.com/ thanks for the help .. Question though and I am not a lawyer but I do have a civil case filed on DSS .. does anyone know why the media and the lawyers wont take anything to do with social services ?? I mean they have the resources to stop the " Government Kidnapers Of Children "..

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
blank
July 28, 2005, 6:51 pm CDT

thanks

Quote From: jb7ctx

Type in http://forum.fightcps.com or click on this link. When the page opens click on Child Protective Services False Accusations/family rights v.... when that page opens click on CPS investigations and you will find alot of people on there who are going through what you are and even some people on there who can advise you on what you need to do. If the media wont help, write your story and publish it in the newspapers. Good Luck!
Yeah thats the site I found and already today someone may have helped me find pro bono lawyer.. I will see tomorrow when I call them if they can help. Problem with the newspaper is it cost way too much. I am a website design and have been for 14 years until DSS released information on this case and lies online and destroyed my business. Thanks again -- James

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
blank
July 29, 2005, 4:43 pm CDT

Figure I woudl post this ..

Want to try an dmake the public aware of what Social Services really does to our families and children. The media needs to listen to us honest, loving and caring parents that did not deserve to be treated like criminals. Below is the link to my Complaint filed with the Chesterfiled Couty Court House in South Carolina. Below I will try to type in the answer from DSS's lawyer. Any help would be appreciated if someone can understand this lawyer. Complaint: http://www.candysinc.com/sclaws/complaint.html Lawyers Answer: For a first Defense 1. Each and every allegation not herein specifically admitted, qualified or explained is denied. 2. The allegations contained in Paragraph one of the first cause of action in the complaint are denied as worded. 3. The allegations contained in Paragraph one and two of the second cause of action in the complaint are denied as worded. 4. The allegations contained in Paragraph one and two of the third cause of action in the complaint are denied as worded. 5. The allegations contained in Paragraph one of the forth cause of action in the complaint are denied as worded. 6. Defendants are without sufficient information or knowledge to form an opinion or beleif as to the allegations contained in Paragraph two of the forth case of action in the complaint and therefore deny the same and demand strict proof therefore. 7. Defendants are unable to intelligently answer the allegations contained in paragraph One, Two and Three of the sixth cause of action contained in the complaint and therefore deny the same and demand strict proof therefore. 8. The allegations contained in Paragraph one of the seventh cause of action in the complaint are denied. 9. Defendants are without sufficient information or knowledge to form an opinion or beleif as to the allegations contained in Paragraph one of the eight case of action in the complaint and therefore deny the same and demand strict proof therefore. 10. All remaining allegations in the complaint are denied. For a Second Defense 11. Defendants reiterate the allegations contained in paragraphs 1 through 10 above as fully as if repeated verbatim herein. 12. This court lacks subject matter jurisdiction in so far as the only reasonable interpretation of the complaint leads to the inescapable conclusion that all matters complained of are within the exclusive jurisdiction of the Family Court. For a Third Defense 13. Defendants reiterate the allegations contained in paragraphs 1 through 12 above as fully as if repeated verbatim herein. 14. The complaint fails to state a cause of action For a Forth Defense 15. Defendants reiterate the allegations contained in paragraphs 1 through 14 above as fully as if repeated verbatim herein. 16. The complaint fails to state a cause of action upon which relief can be granted against these defendants. For a Fifth Defense 17. Defendants reiterate the allegations contained in paragraphs 1 through 16 above as fully as if repeated verbatim herein. 18. The applicable statue of limitations has expired in regards to any matter complained in the first, secind, third, sixth, Seventh, eighth cause of action, which is a complete bar to any recovery. For a Sixth Defense 19. Defendants reiterate the allegations contained in paragraphs 1 through 18 above as fully as if repeated verbatim herein. 20. There is no such entity as " Chesterfield County Department of Social Services " and therefore, this purported defendant should be stricken from the caption in the complaint. For a Seventh Defense 21. Defendants reiterate the allegations contained in paragraphs 1 through 20 above as fully as if repeated verbatim herein. 22. Defendants do hereby plead the defense of immunity. For a Eighth Defense 23. Defendants reiterate the allegations contained in paragraphs 1 through 22 above as fully as if repeated verbatim herein. 24. Defendants do hereby plead insufficiency of service of process For a Ninth Defense 25. Defendants reiterate the allegations contained in paragraphs 1 through 24 above as fully as if repeated verbatim herein. 26. Defendants do hereby plead insufficiency of process For a Tenth Defense 27. Defendants reiterate the allegations contained in paragraphs 1 through 26 above as fully as if repeated verbatim herein. 28. Defendants do hereby plead the doctrine of prosecutorial immunity for any actions taken in the investigation and institution of legal proceedings affecting the custody of the subject children and in carrying out the mandates of the court orders based upon and issued in accordance with such proceedings. For a Eleventh Defense 29. Defendants reiterate the allegations contained in paragraphs 1 through 28 above as fully as if repeated verbatim herein. 30. Defendants do hereby plead the doctrine of quasi-judicial immunity for any actions taken in the investigation and institution of legal proceedings affecting the custody of the subject children and in carrying out the mandates of the court orders based upon and issued in accordance with such proceedings. For a Twelfth Defense 31. Defendants reiterate the allegations contained in paragraphs 1 through 30 above as fully as if repeated verbatim herein. 32. The South Xarolina Department of Social Services does hereby plead SC Code Ann. 15-78-10 et seq., also known as the South Carolina Tort Claims Act as an affirmative defense to all causes of action against the defendants, including but not limit to sections: a) 15-78-20 b) 15-78-30 c) 15-78-50 d) 15-78-60 e) 15-78-70 f) 15-78-110 g) 15-78-120 h) 15-78-200 For a Thirteenth Defense 33. Defendants reiterate the allegations contained in paragraphs 1 through 32 above as fully as if repeated verbatim herein. 34. Defendants do hereby plead doctrine of res judicata as a total bar to this action. For a Fourteenth Defense 33. Defendants reiterate the allegations contained in paragraphs 1 through 34 above as fully as if repeated verbatim herein. 34. Defendants have done nothing which caused injury to plaintiffs under any concept of law nor have the defendants violated and common law, constitutional or statutory rights. This lawsuit against the defendants is frivolous and should be dismissed. ----------------------------- The lawyer made the typo on the numbers 33 and 34 incase someone is wondering. I wrote it how he has it. So anyone have any ideas here about what this insane lawyer is talking about ?? I am really confused on his third and forth defense as my complaint contains cuases of action. Oh one thing that has always got me upset with CPS is that they say " Nobody is not saying you dont love your children ". Yes we do love our children and care for them, feed them, house them, cloth them and do everything needed so why is DSS in everybody's lives ??? Thanks in advance James

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
angry
April 14, 2006, 4:33 pm CDT

An Opinion of the

Its all great and well what Dr Phil and his family and others are trying to do and hey my hats off to them all. Problem is most only will tell part of the truth or dont know what the real truth is.

We do live in a society that has been broken and corrupt, we live in a society that claims our children must be protected and our children are our future but yet what our society really does is hurt these children and care more about money then anything. When there is a price tag on a child then this is a very sad world we live in.

Now I am not saying everybody is like this as I know some people (very few) have a good heart and do try to do the right thing. Before making a judgement on my statements and post please read the entire post.

For a few facts that most people dont know because Social Services hides these facts from the public.

Fact: There is over 1 Million children in fostercare
 Fact: There are over 8,000 false reports made daily
 Fact: Social Services national budget is in excess of $285 BILLION
 Fact: 80% of children in foster care dont even belong there

These are just a few facts that are the truth and not some made up numbers. Now lets get down to the real truth of what really goes on in our system.

Social services is under no obligation to prove anything to the courts and what they say to the courts becomes the truth. No Evidence and No Facts need to be given to the courts by social services. Social Services can get an ex-parte based only on a statement from the social worker, it dont matter if they can prove what they say or not. Social Services can say and do as they please in a court of law also, they can descriminate, they can extend court, they can withold information, they can even break court orders and still social services will still win in court.

How do I know these facts ? Because I am a victim of this corrupt government that has "stole" my children for nothing more then a false report. Now before you say I was probably a bad parent, read the truth and facts below...

My landlord (I rent the property only but own my home) reported my wife and I to DSS for failure to pay rent and said we was being evicted.  My landlord made 4 reports as a matter of fact, and in every report his story was changed and did not match the story he told before ( Yes I do have the real reports directly from DSS).  Not once did DSS question this and not once did DSS check with the magistrate or the police department to see if what my landlord reported was true or not. Yes DSS did not investige at all, they just took the false report and ran with it to the judge.

Now at this same time I already had a judgement against DSS for trying this same thing in 1999 and yes DSS lost in court and was ordered not to return to our home. DSS just ignored this court order and came to our home anyways and claimed we was being evicted and we had no home for our children.

When I explained to DSS it was a false report they said I was lying and asked me where I was going to move to. I told DSS again it was a lie and I handed them another copy of a court order that was against them and asked them to leave my property. DSS still harrassed my family for several weeks until they went to the courts and got an ex-parte order for removal based on the statement that we was being evicted ( yes I do have the actual affidavit dss submitted to the courts).

Our children was removed from our home and then DSS really did do what they wanted. This was in 2003 and no matter what we did DSS still was always right and the judge still always ruled in DSS's favor. No matter how many laws DSS broke or how many rights they violated DSS was still always right. I can prove with FACTS and DOCUMENTS that DSS did infact break the law, violated our rights, descriminated against my wife, and did not follow proper procedures under the laws of South Carolina.

Does any of this matter ?? No .. Our rights was terminated in 2005 for nothing more then bogus reasons and eventhough we still live in the same home till this day, one reason for termination was that we could not provide shelter.. Yes DSS did not need to prove anything to the courts, all they had to do was say it..

Now ofcourse there is alot more to this story and yes I can prove every single claim I make with documented facts. My wife and I both supported, loved, and cared for our children but yet we still loose our children due to a corrupt system that is allowed to do as they please. We do not drink, we do not do drugs, we do not abuse children, so anybody that has this idea in their head is dead wrong.

Since our children was stolen and forced to live apart they have been hospitalized, attacked, abused, and sick due to foster parents that cant take care of children properly and due to the fact DSS does not care what happens to your children.

I challenge Dr. Phil, Opera, or any other person in the media to reveal the "TRUTH" of what really happens to our nations children and families. I will personally supply every peice of my case file ( which I do have from dss) to Dr. Phil or anybody else that wishes to review it. In these documents there are treatment plans submitted to the courts that my wife "will admit she cant take care of her children due to her condition" ( my wife is disabled).. The judge accpeted this eventhough DSS cant prove the statement and DSS under law cant force you to make a statement agsinst your will. There is such a thing as the 5th amendment which does state DSS (or anybody else) can not dictate to you.

So I will say it again I challenge Dr. Phil to reveal the truth of what really happens. I dare anyone in the media to reveal the truth for that matter, I wonder does anyone really have the gutts to show the real truth ??

Just helping children wont cure the problem, the more children you help or the more that they get adopted the more DSS will take. The fact is it all boils down to money for DSS.. They have job security because they make sure to take more and more children..

Come on do you people honestly think that millions of parents abuse their chidlren ??

So Dr. Phil you want to help, let me see you take on the truth and reveal it, let me see you help us honest parents get our children home where they will be taken care of and loved.. Are you willing Dr. Phil ??

James 

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
blank
April 15, 2006, 10:54 am CDT

It is a Fact

I read these post from foster parents on here and I see they all have one thing in common, they blame the parents for a child that was "SUPPOSED" to be abused according to DSS. I see post that we need more foster parents and we need to help these children.

Let me ask those foster parents one question, who gave you the right to act as god and say who should have their children and who should not ?? I mean come on you listen to DSS's version of the truth and because they tell you a parent done this or that then you think its the truth. I know for a fact that most foster parents dont even see the original court documents or the little notes the case workers add to their case files. How can a foster parent blame a parent for something without having all the FACTS ??

Fact is the system is over crowded due to DSS itself stealing our children to make their caseload high to secure their jobs. Fact is DSS is the one that controls who goes home or not and who is adopted or not. These are known facts and if someone thinks it is not then I would love to share my entire case file with you.. DSS has no right to steal a child from a loving and caring home and then decide who should raise that child.

We are supposed to live in a free country and we are supposed to have rights as american citizens but yet our children are still stolen from us and all anybody does is say we need help for these children and we need more loving foster parents.

Did anyone of you ever think that those children "that where never abused" need to go home to their own loving and caring parents. You know the parents that gave them life and raised them properly... Its amazing how closed minded people can be..

Put icing on a cracked cake dont fix the cake now does it ?? Covering the real problems and the real truth will never help either.. My personal opinion dss and the foster care system should be dis-mantled.

There is nobody in this world that has the right to tell me I am not a father of 4 children that I did infact help take care of and raise with my wife.

James C. Stein Sr.

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
blank
April 16, 2006, 2:51 am CDT

04/14 The Dr. Phil Foundation Helping Kids

Quote From: selah1953

I have never seen a child removed form a home that wasn't given due process. Although James' story is compelling, I find the DHS people usually err on the side of the parents. BUT it is the judges who make the decisions, parents are given free attornies who are allowed to provide evidence at TPR trial and these are rarely in error it takes an AVERAGE of two to fours YEARS to go to a TPR trial

I have seen kids returned to bad homes, drug exposed babies and children who are so behaviorally challenged they truly do bounce from one home to the next.

Foster parents don't get paid so there goes the "they do it for the money" argument. We get BOARD payments of about $10-15 per day to cover ALL the childs expenses except medical. Can you feed a kid on that? Not to mention clothes, shoes, diapers, school fees, and transportation to visits, Dr app; the list goes on.

Don't judge foster parents until you have been one; don't condemn the system until you have legislated for change and don't demean those who truly do help others....

If you think the system needs changing become a foster parent; your local DHS office can assist you with that.

rarely in error ? We had 4 lawyers that did nothing .. and yes I mean nothing.. Our children was removed under a false report that DSS did not even investigate and they did not provide one peice of evidence to any courts/judge.  Due process, happens every single day, parents rights are just ripped from them and we are treated like a common criminal because we took care of our children and did not abuse them.

As for payments for foster parents, well I live in south carolina. According to my child support the foster parents get over $900 a month in cash.. Then they get foodstamps, clothing allowences, wic, mediciad.. I also have documented proof atleast 2 foster parents are getting a special check of $579.00 a month for 2 of our children because they are so-called special needs children. Fact is they are not special needs and nothing was wrong with them until DSS and Foster Parents got ahold of them.

Yes I have the hospital to prove what was done to our daughter that could have died because of a foster parent and DSS...

I say it again I challenge Dr. Phil to tell the whole truth, I can prove with documented facts that my family has been wronged and our children have been abused in foster care, they was not abused by our hands..

James C. Stein Sr.

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
blank
April 16, 2006, 8:09 am CDT

04/14 The Dr. Phil Foundation Helping Kids

Quote From: chiefcook

do i honestly think that millions of parents abuse their children? the answer to that is YES! i believe there is another side to your story. in over 8 yrs as a foster parent i can truly say that there has only been one child in my home that shouldn't have been in the system. and yes, i informed the caseworker exactly how i felt. this child was almost 17 and didnt like her dad's new wife. she asked to be in foster care. she was just a bit spoiled and was making her dad pay for his choice to remarry. this child was placed with her grandmother when she left my home. BUT, these cases are few.

in one of your statements you are saying basically that we foster parents have no history and no clue but yet we make all the decisions. how wrong you are. we are the ones who set in on all the meetings with the biological parents, caseworkers, therapists, etc... we listen to the children in therapy when they are trying to work through the issues that have been forced upon them, take them to the doctor because of their health issues ( herpes in an 8 yr old, malnutrition, failure to thrive ,etc...)  and we have power??!? that's ridiculous! it is a happy day when these kids get to go home to there bio families. and 99% of the time we have no contact with them after they leave us even tho we have been an important part of their lives.

i by no means are saying that the foster care system is perfect. there are some foster parents out there who shouldn't be in the position of taking care of these children, but the majority are good people just trying to help.

How wrong you are .. Are you in the "REAL PARENTS"  home when these children are stolen ? Do you see the original affidavits ? Do you see the original court documents ? Do you attend the hearings ? Because unless you do and unless you have seen everything that involves a case then you are clueless as to what really happens.

Our children was kidnapped by the United States Government, with no evidence and no proof an officer forced his way in my home and stole our children.  Just one false report that was not even investigated by DSS.

You are right about one thing though, there are 2 sides to every story. Problem is I can backup and prove everything I say with evidence, documented facts, and signed statements. I do not make a claim without having the truth to back me up.

My daughter ended up in the hospital because of health issues cased by the foster parent, still DSS left our daughter in that home for 3 more  months until finally the doctor reported the so-called loving and caring foster parent and had her lic revoked. DSS till this day will tell you her lic was revoked due to our daughter not having enough activities ( I have this on documentation) but yet the fact is the foster parent almost killed our daughter and DSS takes no blame or it..

We did not abuse our children in anyway, they had 3 meals a day, cloths, shelter, health care, clean house, activities, and anything else they needed it was provided. Never once has our children been in the hospital or to the emegency room but yet since they entered care they was in the emergency room a approx 8 times and our daughter hospitalized.. So I wonder who is the abuser ?? It sure was not us..

James C. Stein Sr.  ( by the way yes DSS cant make me change my name)

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board