User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
April 7, 2006, 3:57 pm CDT

Rose-off lady

Quote From: fireldy971

Dr. Phil, 

Please let the woman with the divider bar OBSESSION know it is NOT the first person in the line that is responsible for the bar, it is the second.  If you come up behind someone in the line, you must place the bar infront of your order.  It is not their fault you came up behind them...you made the choice!  Stop being lazy and grab your own bar!  SHEESH!  

Someone needs to tell the bar divider lady to shut the rose up.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
April 9, 2006, 9:46 am CDT

Sharks

I have an irrational fear of sharks.  I dont even have to be near water to be frightened.  When I see a picture of a shark while turning pages in a book,  I will scream out (usually obscenities, which I cant seem to control, lol) and throw the book, I'll even have a hard time picking the book back up to put it away for fear knowing that there is a shark in there and I'm "touching" it.  A few times I have lost the remote control and had to change the TV station by hand and have flipped past a shark.  Being right up there next to it has panicked me so much that i fly over backwards and yell out loud enough for my husband to come running in the room to see what's wrong.  I had told a friend about this fear and he kinda laughed and started humming the "jaws" theme, I laughed and told him to stop...but I was more than serious for him to stop because I could feel the sharks swarming me.  The worst part is that I can't close my eyes in the shower.  I see a shark heading straight towards me with its mouth open getting ready to take a bite out of my legs...and again...i yell out and sometimes thrash to get it away from me.  I've had this fear as long as I can remember.  It never goes away.  It controls me.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board