Message Boards

Messages By: tutucute

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
confused
August 3, 2005, 2:41 pm CDT

Trust

My boyfriend and I have been together for 3+ years of those 3 years we have lived together for roughly 2 1/2. I thought I knew like the back of my hand and that we had no secrets until the past 6 months when I found websites on our computer for sex sites and websites where you can chat with other so called "singles" or involved ppl about getting together possibly for sex or just have cyber sex. I have confronted him once about it and he told me that it was him being bored that he would never cheat on me and that I dont need to worry if I trust him, but that he wasnt going to go on them again since I asked him not too. Well the other day the sites appeared on the computer again and this time there is more than just one. Im not sure what to do. Please someone help me give me some advice. I love him with all my heart and I know he wouldnt physically cheat on me but all the websites bother me I dont see what the problem is. Is he bored with me? Am I not enough? All of these woman on the sites are much skinnier and prettier than I am and I just dont think that I measure up to that. Please someone help!!!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board