Message Boards

Messages By: sherrytee

User Mood
Distressed

Message Emote
sad
August 24, 2005, 9:14 am CDT

reunited

I am posting this message because I see that this show is airing again today.I would like people to know that the bullying that can occur in school can stay with you for a lifetime.I am now a 40 year old woman married with kids of my own. I continue to live with the emotional scars of being bullied in school.I was a good student who absolutely loved school until I entered the 7th grade.Thats when all the kids in our community go to one school to attend middle years. The boys and girls were awful to me. I was not aloud to wear makeup or have my hair long, and of course that in itself singled me out. I was caught at my locker each morning my books torn to shreds thrown around, kicked many times in the small of my back. The reason that was told to me was this is what you do with ugly dogs.Teachers turned there backs and did nothing to help me. They even went so far as to tell me it is probably my own fault.I endured this until grade 11. By then I had lost all hope of a boyfriend or a friend in school. I didn't care about myself or school work. I simply wanted to lay down and die.Long story shorter I quit school, never reached my dream of the prom, going to nursing school. So next time somone says to you people or your kids hey it's not a big deal it will pass please stop and  think  about this message. It doesn't pass it never will!!

User Mood
Distressed

Message Emote
blank
May 8, 2006, 2:14 pm CDT

a mothers rage

i HAVE JUST WATCHED THIS SHOW, AND I AM TOTALLY OUTRAGED! NO CHILD SHOULD HAVE TO ENDURE WHAT YOUR CHILDREN WERE PUT THROUGH. THIS IS ONLY ONE INCIDENT WE ARE SEEING. I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE THEIR DAILY LIVES WITH YOU TWO AS PARENTS.I FULLY AGREE THAT KAREN NEEDS HELP BUT I THINK HUBBY THERE ALSO NEEDS HELP. PERSONALLY I THINK THAT DR. PHIL YOU SHOULD HAVE REMOVED THESE CHILDREN TO A FAMILY MEMBER UNTIL YOU COULD FULLLY GARANTEE THEIR SAFETY PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY.I PRAY THEY DO NOT BECOME ANOTHER STATISTIC OF DEAD ABUSED CHILDREN. PLEASE KEEP US INFORMED AS TO HOW THE KIDS ARE DOING!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board