Message Boards

Messages By: thesmitty

User Mood
Weird

Message Emote
blank
August 20, 2005, 10:58 am CDT

Diet

The only real way to lose weight is exercise and eat right.  Some people may thing they're eating right but in fact they're not.  Most factory produced foods arn't good for you at all.  Fast foods are poison.  Organic is the best way to go.  I am overweight and thought I could never lose weight until I read Kevin Trudeau's Natural Cures book.  After I stopped eating different types of processed foods I began to lose weight easily and I'll continue to lose it. 

Diets do not work whatsoever I am a football player and I've been on just about every diet known to man.  They do not work.  Those that do work only work for a short period of time. 

User Mood
Weird

Message Emote
blank
August 20, 2005, 11:01 am CDT

Bullies

Best thing to do is hire someone like me. I'm a lineman.  I usually charge $15.00 an hour.  No refunds.  I'll keep the bullys away from you.

User Mood
Weird

Message Emote
blank
August 20, 2005, 11:02 am CDT

Bullies

I have personally stopped people form being bullied.

User Mood
Weird

Message Emote
blank
August 20, 2005, 11:04 am CDT

General Advice

General Advice - You need to beat your kids ass!  Not all the time.  Just when they do something bad or disrespect you.

User Mood
Weird

Message Emote
blank
August 20, 2005, 11:12 am CDT

Being a Good Friend

Most people lack the capacity to be a good friend because all they care about is themselves.  Most people only care about something when it directly effects them.  The human race is a vile one.

User Mood
Weird

Message Emote
blank
August 20, 2005, 11:12 am CDT

Depression

The world is one huge ball of depression.

User Mood
Weird

Message Emote
blank
August 20, 2005, 11:32 am CDT

Defining Your Authentic Self

I need a place to talk about my anger.  I'm pissed off at everyone.  People seem to make me sick.  I'm like a volcano ready to explode on someone.

User Mood
Weird

Message Emote
blank
October 18, 2005, 1:50 am CDT

10/18 "I Am Right!"

I don't think a person will be any dumber if they went to public school, private school, or home school.  I think whatever works for you is the best thing for you.  I went to public school and turned out fine.  At least I like to think so.  You shouldn't ask someone else if going to a certain school is right for you or your kids.  You should figure that out.

User Mood
Weird

Message Emote
angry
October 18, 2005, 1:51 am CDT

"I AM RIGHT!'" Am I wrong?

Some people think they're right but they're actually wrong.  If you're right you're right.  If right doesn't mean happy then does wrong mean happy?  If I'm right and she or he is wrong does that mean that I'm unhappy and he or she is happy being wrong?  I'm confused.  Someone please clear this up. 

P.S.  If I knew how to save a guys life but someone disagreed with me then do I just keep my mouth shut? 

User Mood
Weird

Message Emote
blank
October 21, 2005, 4:18 am CDT

10/21 Moms and Money Conflicts

Prenuptial Agreement....People think it's a slap in the face but it does solve a lot of problems.  That whole..."we are one" crap I think is bullsh*t.  Seeing as how most of the  people in the U.S. get divorced I think that people are doing something wrong.  Or maybe it's just a fact of life that conflict is inevitable.  Even if I'm poor I would get one. 

Are people scared of getting screwed out of money that isn't theirs?  Noone's gonna decide to split up with me and then take half of my money. 

P.S. I'll never pay child support.  I think that's a slap in the face.  Child support is for people that don't want to take care of their children.  If me and my woman split up...the kids are going with me or I'll pay for anything they need myself personally.  She's not going to the Doc. to buy Lipo with my money. 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board