Message Boards

Messages By: chimocats

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
giddy
September 10, 2005, 7:16 pm CDT

OMG!!!

Am I dreaming, or am I finally here?? Man what a long time it took for me to finally get logged on. Now, does anyone remember me??? It's me - BJ!! Oh, how I've missed you all, and I'm so impressed with the way you are all working the program!  

Hugs  

BJ  

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 10, 2005, 7:25 pm CDT

Yep

Quote From: mysherona

Wow!  OMG!  Is it really you???   

WELCOME BACK MY FRIEND! 

I can't begin to tell you how much I have missed you! 

Yippee!  Woohoo!  Hooray!  Awesome! 

You're back with us again! 

Love ya bunches! 

Sharon 

...it's really me!! I can't believe it! I've missed you sooo much too! I've been feeling really left out b/c you are all doing so well with the program - working it the way it's meant to be worked. I'm going to hop right on board too. The past few weeks have been hectic, but I think I can slow down enough to concentrate on me again! 

Your quilt looks really nice! Wow, I'm impressed at you doing all that by hand! 

Hugs 

BJ 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 10, 2005, 7:26 pm CDT

Goodnight

Sorry I can't hang around. I was so surprised to actually be able to log on. Got to go do some planning! I know I'm 2 weeks behind but can I please join the challenge?? 

Hugs 

BJ 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 11, 2005, 9:27 am CDT

Good Morning

Good Morning everyone!! Thanks for the welcome back. To those of you I don't "know" yet, I look forward to meeting you! 

I was so excited last night I couldn't fall asleep! I'm so excited, and this time I AM GOING TO DO IT! 

This is just a quick post for today but I'll be back tomorrow. I did try to read along with you all the past while, but I couldn't get logged in to post.  

Hugs to all 

BJ 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 12, 2005, 8:35 am CDT

Good Morning All

Congratulations to all who have posted losses! I intend to join your ranks next Monday!! To those who have stayed the same or gained, if you know you didn't follow program, then you know why you have the results you have. Even if you did follow program, sometimes our body just needs time to catch up. Don't forget it's doing lots of internal repair work with the healthy foods it's now receiving! 

Have a great day! 

Hugs 

BJ 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
hopeful
September 14, 2005, 12:30 pm CDT

Hello

Hi everyone. Sorry I've been MIA! And so soon after finally being able to log on here! It's my busy week for bookkeeping and with my son living in my computer room for awhile I only have access to the computer during the day. I've been doing well on my program, altho Monday I thought "This week is too busy, why don't I wait till next week?" I'm happy to say I quickly banished that thought and got with the program. 

Suzi, good to see you! Hope all goes will with your med. procedure today. And belated Happy Birthday, and congrats to you and Rich on the great losses! 

Kathy, so good to see you here too! It's like old home week!! 

You are all so inspiring! Keep up the great work! 

Sorry I don't have time to post to everyone but please know I'm thinking of you all and hope to be able to spend some time here tomorrow. 

Hugs 

BJ 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 15, 2005, 8:58 am CDT

Good Morning!

Hi everyone!  

My 2 cents re the water: a year ago I would never have believed I'd be drinking 8 glasses a day with ease, so if you are just starting out and finding it difficult, work your way up to 8 glasses. In the beginning I had to plan when I would drink them to be sure to get them in. Also, in addition to what has been said about Crystal Lite - I think the same thing holds as for why we avoid diet soda - the artifical sweetener. I think it was mentioned here some time ago that "they" have now found that using artifical sweetener actually makes us crave sweets, plus there's the chemical side of it too. 

Ch 11 was interesting. By paying attention I realized I'm not weight loss resistant, except in my mind!! All the while I was reading I was thinking of Teresa and the overwhelming tiredness she experienced. 

I still have a lot of bookkeeping to get done today, so I'll check back in later. 

Hugs 

BJ 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 19, 2005, 12:52 pm CDT

Hello everyone

Congratulations to all the "losers" and as has been mentioned the rest of you know what you need to do this coming week! Go for it! Yes, I had a 5 lb losss - woohoo!!! 

This is just a quick post b/c Dr P is on in a few min. This has been another busy day - stop the world and let me off!! 

DH and I went to the city today for groc and other shopping and of course he wanted to go to his favorite fast food place - A & W. I was just going to have a salad and then eat more when I got home, but they had something new on the menu -  grilled chicken combo, so I got it. It was totally yummy - a grilled chicken breast on a whole wheat bun and a salad! That just made my day. 

Hopefully I can catch up with you all again tomorrow! 

Hugs 

BJ 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
hopeful
September 21, 2005, 11:40 am CDT

Hi

Hello everyone! Belated Birthday Greetings to Ladean and Cat.  

Hi Lois! Welcome back!  

Hope all who are feeling under the weather are better soon. 

My one goal this week is to do my exercise. It's nice out today so I'm going for a walk shortly, and then will do weights later. 

See you all tomorrow. 

Hugs 

BJ 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 24, 2005, 6:02 pm CDT

Hi Cathy

I've been feeling in a funk all day - can't get with it. I didn't even want to come here to post, but when I read your post about it being 6 yrs in Nov since you lost your Mom, the light bulb went on. Next week it will be 11 yrs that my Mom has been gone. I always get blue at this time of year, but never realize why at the time. If I hadn't read your post I would probably have been in a funk till after the anniversary of her death which is next Thursday. Now I know what's the matter. Thanks! I still miss my Mom like crazy too.  

You are such an inspiration!! I wish I could "get" it like you have!  

Hugs 

BJ 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board