Messages By: want2help

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
August 22, 2005, 5:53 pm CDT

want to help you

Quote From: washedup

I am the mother of the Moocher.  I know it is my fault but I have no guts to get him out.  He is my son.  It really came to a head last year after my husband passed away.  His wife also left him the same month.  So he moved in with me to "Help me out".  And share our lonelyness.  He does work.  He pays his child support to 2 different wives.  And he pays his ranch payment.  That's it!  He drives my truck that I make the payments on and the insurance payments on.  Plus all the maintence on.  He has a truck.  It's sitting in my yard.  Flat tire and uses lots of gas.  Until the past 2 months he has given me no money.  Now I get 150 a month.  His take home is about 500 a month after all his deductions.  My husband did not have much insurance and after paying his expenses there was not much left.  We have gone though that now I live on a VA pension that does not pay the bills.  Yet I do not have the guts to tell him to move home.  His electric has been cut off and his water well is busted.  Neither of us has the money to get that fixed.  So here I am feeling sorry for him but I hate myself for it.  I want him out on his own and let me sink on my own without his help.  He is 35 years old.  What do I do?  How do I get the guts to do it?
Is your son Springer from the show or are you speaking of someone else? I want to give advice, but I wasn't sure if you were talking about the guy from the show. Let me know and I will respond.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
August 22, 2005, 5:54 pm CDT

08/22 Ultimate Moochers

This guy Springer, he is a mess. I agree...he doesn't really want to be married. He is just making excuses. However, I think his wife has driven him to this. I venture to say that he has tried and tried and tried and nothing is good enough for her. She has a wicked side - it was easy to see that. I mean she sells stuff on e-bay for food. Give me a break? Did you see the rock on her finger? And neither of them looked like they were starving to death. He needs to get a job, stop making excuses, and she needs to get some counseling because she is an angry, bitter woman.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
August 22, 2005, 6:00 pm CDT

How are things NOW???

I realize this was taped awhile ago. My question is to Jennell or Springer now? Are you still together? Did he get a job? Are things going better.? What is the current status of the situation?

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board