Message Boards

Messages By: jessica24

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
August 28, 2005, 9:26 pm CDT

Miscarriage x2

Why do women miscarry? Why don't we have answers to our miscarrages?  

I lost my first baby at 19 weeks. I gave birth to a little boy, Christian, after a 2 week stay in the hospital. That was almost 2 years ago and it still hurts so much and am constantly thinking about it. the second one was at 6 weeks and I just think why? Last year my sister had 2 miscarriages too. It seems so unfair. I'm so scared to fall pregnant because what if it happens again? Yet I long for a baby of our own. I love kids. I work as a nanny for two boys 3yrs and 20mths, they are beautiful and I love my job but I just want to be a mother. Jessica.  

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
October 4, 2005, 9:55 pm CDT

Pregnancy Loss

Quote From: brandi24

I met this amazing man in April and in May decided to get married.  A week before we were to marry, I found out I was pregnant.  I have crohns disease which has caused my tubes to have alot of scarring on them and they thought I could never get pregnant but I was told to call my Dr. immediatly if i ever did have a + home pregnancy test..  I went in that day for blood work and everything was good, she told me to come back in 3 days to make sure my levels were going up.  On Sun. May 15 I started to bleed. I was aware that 25% of all pregnancies spot, so I wasnt too worried.  I ended up going to the Dr. again and found out that my levels had dropped to 20.  I was devistated.  The only thing  I want out of life is to be a mother.  Everytime I would go to the bathroom ( and I am sorry if this offends anyone) and I would see the blood all I could think was that that was my baby.  I cried for weeks. I was depressed, I couldnt eat, I couldnt sleep, I couldnt work, I could not do anything  I didnt  even want to get out of bed.  It was rough, and although no one in my family has ever gone through this they were there for me to help me.  I still think about it sometimes but  I know that I have an angel in heaven and when I die I will meet him/her. 

It's hard. I did nothing for six months after I miscarried,  was extremely depressed. I really hate having periods as it is a constant reminder of the blood when I lost my babies.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board