Message Boards

Messages By: tkillgore

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
hopeful
September 2, 2005, 12:46 pm CDT

In Laws

I have gotten along with my inlaws for the most part, someitmes I have issues with my MIL, and budding into my husbands and my personal life, and our own business, but for the most part we get along now which is nice,and My husband and I just talk with eachother about what bothers us, and it usually helps out a lot to have him on my team.

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
sad
September 15, 2005, 12:17 pm CDT

09/15 The Disappearance of Natalee

My prayers and thoughts are with Beth, I can't imagine what I would do if my daughter was missing. I agree with Dr.Phil too in keeping Tourism money out of this country as well. I relaly enjoy all the useful info. on your site, and I really hope that what youa nd Beth uncover in todays show bring Beth one step closer to knowing the truth about your beautiful daughter.

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
September 23, 2005, 3:09 pm CDT

09/23 What a Difference a Year Makes

I am really looking foward to the show also. I thinkt hat Dr.Phil has great advice for them. Lets see how many actually took Dr.Phils advice, I am thinking about half did!  

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
September 26, 2005, 3:59 pm CDT

Hang in there

I am looking foward to this show also. I have been married for 3 years and 8 months. My husband was in the air force, and we had two children at the time,  a daughter who was 2 years old, and a baby boy, but when my son was 2 months old he got medially discharged from the service, and we moved back to Oregon where we were both born and raised. It was really hard trying to get back on our feet with him finding a job, and with me taking care of our two children who at the time were 2 and 2 months old. It took about 8 months for him to get a job, so we were being supported by his parents. Which made for lots of frustration for the both of us, and some pretty intense arguments.But we stuck in there and are really happy now. He loves his job, and we now have another baby boy. So, I stay home and take care of our three children ages 3, 17months, and 3 months. We are doing great now, and always go to bed without being mad or angry with eachother. Our marriage is strong, and wonderful, and we both try to really hard to be opened and honest with eachother, and be there for eachother when the other one needs it.

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
September 27, 2005, 3:52 pm CDT

Beware....Another Game Being played

I too heard about Dusting, where 9-15 year olds use Dust off to get high! I think it is really sad that kids are fining new thing's everyday that are bad for there bodies, and that can possibly kill them.

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
September 28, 2005, 3:33 pm CDT

09/28 Overmedicating America: The Cruise Controversy

As s mother of three children, I don't think that we are overmedicating America! I donb't think Tom Cruise knows what he is talking about, he is just talking,and has no concrete evidence of what he is talking about. First off, Tom Cruise does not have any children so how would he not know about overmedicating America. I can't wiat to see this show.

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
October 5, 2005, 3:12 pm CDT

10/05 Moms: Cut the Chaos

I am taping the show, and will have my husband watch it this weekend. Luckily I have a great husband who helps me out, and lets me have some time to myself when he get shome from owrk, although there are the days when he is so stressed from work, that he wants to just have time to himself by playing games on his x-box,PS2, or the computer, but usually he at least helps with dinner, or even just spending time with our three kids ages 3, 18 months, and 3 months. I usually have to ask him for help and tell himt hat he can't play his games until the kids are in bed for the night, so that they can spend time iwth him. Sometimes it gets annoying, but overall, it works for us. We have been married for almost 4 years, and have finally come up with compromises that we can live with when it comes to taking care of the kids together, and each having our de-stessign time by ourselves, or together doing what we want to do. 

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
October 5, 2005, 3:17 pm CDT

10/04 Ask Dr. Phil

I thougth that Dr.Phil had lots of good advice for everyone on the show as usual. It was neat to see that some questions I had myself were answered so now I can take the Dr.s advide too, and put what he said into actions.

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
October 7, 2005, 3:36 pm CDT

Latest Debates

I have three children who I have had to nurse in public, but I found going to the restroom, and then into a stall was the best for me and my child. Although, if youa re not near a bathrom, then I would have nursed at a bench that they have around, and just make sure that I put a blanket over the baby so I would not expose myself. If you yourself have kids then it is easier to understand having to nurse in public, versus if you ahve never been there and have any kids yourself. 

I do not think that people should be handing out condoms at school, I think that it sends the kids the wrong message,a nd there are way more teen pregnancies now then there were just 5-10 years ago. No one has the right to discipline your child but you and maybe the grandparents if it is alright with the parents of the child, but other then that no one!  

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
October 10, 2005, 3:33 pm CDT

10/10 Wifestyles

I think that the show was great! I think that Husbands should come home. The kids, and hosue cleaning should be split 50/50 or at least 60/40 if the wife is a stay at home mom. I get frustrated myself, sometimes being a stay at home mom of three, and a wife. I appriciate that my husbadn comes home and helps out without that I would, and all wives would get burned out way too quickly!  Like Dr. Phil and Robin said Wives are not trophies, or prizes that the man gets!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board