Message Boards

Messages By: sillygirly

User Mood
Silly

Message Emote
blank
September 9, 2005, 11:29 pm CDT

my boyfriend wants me fat

Hello, I am a young girl about 24 and I have been with my boyfriend for 8 years. I love him very much but, he wants me to gain weight. I am only 5'3 and I stay around 115bls. I’m not bone skinny either. I have always been a little self-conscious and for me gaining weight is making me feel bad. I feel his desire for larger women has become a big issue in our relationship. I don’t know if I should just suck it up because I am being to vain or if this is some sort of abuse. He tells me that he loves me and I am very pretty but he doesn’t find me sexually attractive. I find myself telling him I want to do this for him just to make him happy because he makes me feel so bad if I don’t. He will not even look at me if he doesn’t think I’m trying to gain weight. I would like it if he would just accept me and not have expectations. I understand if someone has a preference but he has me felling very much tormented inside.

What should I do? Am I being to selfish?

Thank you all for your time. 

User Mood
Silly

Message Emote
blank
September 11, 2005, 10:19 am CDT

thanx redneon

thank you for your reply. i have no one i can really talk to about my problem/problems with my boyfriend. so this is very helpful to me. 

thanx again 

sillygirly 

User Mood
Silly

Message Emote
blank
September 11, 2005, 10:40 am CDT

im sorry

Quote From: ljdillow92

im a 34 year old female i am married to a wonderful guy. but it is me who has no sex drive he would have it 24/7 if he could he gets mad at me because i tell him no. i do believe there is something wrong with me . i could care less that i have it. It makes it even worse when he drinks he is a alcholic and i hate it when he drinks. so that has alot to do with it but i dont want it anytime . i can think about it and want it but when it comes down to the time to actually have sex i dont want it we have been mariied it will be 6 years in dec. been together 8 years. sex was pretty good in the begining. i have asked doctors and they dont seem to know im scarred i want the drive back im afraid my husband will leave me or worse go find it somewhere else

i think it sounds like you are not interested in sex because you have so many feelings of anger/stress twards your husband. i have experanced the same with my boyfriend of 8 years. he has stressed me out so much i cant even look at him. do you feel like this? about his drinking? i think you should not feel pressure to have to do it in an exstreem way. i feel alot of a womens sex drive rests in her head, your not happy and its effecting your sex life. its ok to think of yourself. 

good luck  

sillygirly 

User Mood
Silly

Message Emote
blank
September 18, 2005, 6:41 pm CDT

Body Image & Sex Appeal

• hello everyone, i have a question to ask. i want to know if i should dump my boyfriend of almost 9 years because of this problem we have..i found i letter that my boyfriend wrote and this is what it said......

"I have a girlfriend who I have been with for 8 years. She is a very pretty girl and she is also my best friend. We get along and agree on everything. We enjoy most all of the same things and I am very much in love with her. There is only one small little problem, She is skinny as hell. I mean she has a very nice shaped body, it is merely to thin. She is about 5' 3" and weighs between 115-117 Lbs. I always thought in the back of my head she would gain weight over the years, but she has not. Her mother is large and so is her brother, most everyone in her family except her. She always opts for low calorie foods and has a very small appetite in general. I however am suffering in a big way because I am VERY VERY attracted to fleshy, chubby women (whatever one wants to call them). I see them in stores, at the park on the streets, wearing their tight shirts and jeans. And as I notice the large soft supple beauty I feel my stomach go into knots because I know there is no way I can ever be with a woman of this caliper. I never have been able to touch and most likely never will *tears* You might notice the quagmire, MY best friend /love of my life or soft luscious beauty. Of course I am not so shallow, I need my best friend and I love her and do not want to leave her, but my craving for what I need on a sexual level is growing almost unbearable. Anyways, I tried to talk with her about it. She knows exactly how I feel but absolutely will not try to change anything to gain weight. She finds the whole idea to be repulsive and some form of self mutilation. She hates when I encourage her to eat or gain.  The funny thing is , I love BBWs as much as the next guy but I am so desperate here that I would be really happy and consider it a huge improvement if she were to simply gain to like 130/140 Lbs Which is much better then 115Lbs. She will not even consider it. She actually loves me so much that she has fought with herself over this and occasionally caves out of frustration and says "I will do whatever you want" but that always lasts only for about a day. A day that feels very unnatural, I might add. She is miserable the whole time and It becomes very militant like I have her in boot camp. Not the kind of loving, feeding, nurturing I would like to share with her, as if it were to just be that way naturally. Some guys are so lucky just to have a chubby girl anyways and not have to be in this situation. I truly am burning with envy for all you lucky bastards, ( think of that next time you get to caress your womans soft belly roll in your hand. ) Atleast if I had that I could silently appreciate her chub even if she hated it. OHHHH I am sooooooo depressed. This has been a constant struggle in my head for 8 years. Please somebody help !!!!! Questions, comments , suggestions ,similar stories!! Anything would be GREATLY appreciated." 

• now my concern is that i dont want to be oblagated to change my body type. i wounder if im being selfish or to vain. this as become such a problem that, i think we may be better off not together. i dont really know what to do

User Mood
Silly

Message Emote
blank
December 4, 2005, 1:30 pm CST

this is a letter i found that my boyfriend wrote.

I have a girlfriend who I have been with for 8 years. She is a very pretty girl and she is also my best friend. We get along and agree on everything. We enjoy most all of the same things and I am very much in love with her. There is only one small little problem, She is skinny as hell. I mean she has a very nice shaped body, it is merely to thin. She is about 5' 3" and weighs between 115-117 Lbs. I always thought in the back of my head she would gain weight over the years, but she has not. Her mother is large and so is her brother, most everyone in her family except her. She always opts for low calorie foods and has a very small appetite in general. I however am suffering in a big way because I am VERY VERY attracted to fleshy, chubby women (whatever one wants to call them). I see them in stores, at the park on the streets, wearing their tight shirts and jeans. And as I notice the large soft supple beauty I feel my stomach go into knots because I know there is no way I can ever be with a woman of this caliper. I never have been able to touch and most likely never will *tears* You might notice the quagmire, MY best friend /love of my life or soft luscious beauty. Of course I am not so shallow, I need my best friend and I love her and do not want to leave her, but my craving for what I need on a sexual level is growing almost unbearable. Anyways, I tried to talk with her about it. She knows exactly how I feel but absolutely will not try to change anything to gain weight. She finds the whole idea to be repulsive and some form of self mutilation. She hates when I encourage her to eat or gain.  The funny thing is , I love BBWs as much as the next guy but I am so desperate here that I would be really happy and consider it a huge improvement if she were to simply gain to like 130/140 Lbs Which is much better then 115Lbs. She will not even consider it. She actually loves me so much that she has fought with herself over this and occasionally caves out of frustration and says "I will do whatever you want" but that always lasts only for about a day. A day that feels very unnatural, I might add. She is miserable the whole time and It becomes very militant like I have her in boot camp. Not the kind of loving, feeding, nurturing I would like to share with her, as if it were to just be that way naturally. Some guys are so lucky just to have a chubby girl anyways and not have to be in this situation. I truly am burning with envy for all you lucky bastards, ( think of that next time you get to caress your womans soft belly roll in your hand. ) Atleast if I had that I could silently appreciate her chub even if she hated it. OHHHH I am sooooooo depressed. This has been a constant struggle in my head for 8 years. Please somebody help !!!!! Questions, comments , suggestions ,similar stories!! Anything would be GREATLY appreciated.
friendly smile !

this is a letter i found that my boyfriend wrote. we have talked about it many times and i dont want to have anything to do with his fedish. i dont know what to do? i care about him alot but i just cant do this for him. i hate him badgering me everyday about how i need to eat cream and buttermilk. im so sick of this.....what should i do? someone help me please. 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board