Message Boards

Messages By: tannersmom

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
worried
September 5, 2005, 1:21 pm CDT

Bullying scare s me

My son just started kindergarten and reading these stories breaks my heart! I think that is one of the biggest challenges I am facing right now. I have talked this over with my son and I hope he opens up to me about this. if anyone can give me advice on this that would be great things like what to look for.  

Rachel

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
surprised
September 5, 2005, 1:26 pm CDT

Hi from Saskl!

Hello! My name Rachel and I am from Sask! It is nice to see other fellow canadians coming to these boards! I would love to hear from you!  

Rachel  

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
frustrated
September 5, 2005, 1:26 pm CDT

Moody Boss! Help@!

Hi! I work full time outside the home and like my job but my boss is so moody! You never know when he is going to flip out on you. he is close to retirement and should do this soon so the rest of us don't quit! Is anyone else going through this too? 

Rachel  

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
hopeful
September 5, 2005, 1:32 pm CDT

Two n income families not uncommon

I am also a contributor to the household income. We could not do this on one income and we are barely scraping by. I can't wait until both kids are in school and we can have some extra money!  

Rachel  

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
worried
September 5, 2005, 1:33 pm CDT

I have one child woh i can't fill up and anothe r who won't eat much!

No one ever said that 2 kids are alike! Man, my 17 month old eats more than my 5 year old some days! My 5 year old is very picky and some days his favorite foods he won't even touch. Then there is my 17 month old who eats off of our plate too!  

Rachel  

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board