Message Boards

Messages By: squishyluv

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
September 7, 2005, 6:11 am CDT

Liveing together

Ok so heres the deal me and my boyfriend have been together for a while now and i love him and everything hes boughten me a promise ring for i accepted it in love and were living together with my mom right now because shes haveing medical problems right now and she needs people around but heres my problem he sleeps ALL the time ....we can be sitting at the computer together or watching a movie or cuddleing and talking and he will fall asleep i dont know how to talk to him about it because whenever he asks me why im mad im like baby you keep falling asleep and he always replys with a no im not like even this morning i decided to get up with him and spend time with him before he went to work ...of course not i ended up playing playstation 2 while he slept on the couch waiting for his brother to pick him up other then the sleeping problem i couldnt ask for a better man he makes my life so complete and ive already been pregnant by him but unfourtantly i ended up loseing the baby but ..im so afraid that if i get pregnant again that when i do have the baby he wont hear the baby in the middle of the night and stuff like that i have no idea on what to do someone help me

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board