Messages By: l_pometta

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
hopeful
April 21, 2008, 1:50 pm CDT

I too am looking for a work out partner in Vacaville

Quote From: moreno411

Hi.... I am looking for a workout partner to keep in shape and commit to a scheduled workout. I cannot seem to find anyone who is motivated and has a drive to succeed. If your someone who is serious about being heathly then please email me so we can disucss our options.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!  

Hi there!

I too live in Vacaville (small world huh?)  I have a membership to Golds but am really struggling with finding or faking the motivation to go. I've not been living in Vacaville very long and don't really know anyone locally to buddy with.  If you're still interested in finding a workout/motivation partner I have some fun motivating ideas and would love to talk. I can be reached easiest by email; loripometta@hotmail.com 

I hope to hear from you soon!

Lori

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
anxious
April 23, 2008, 12:01 pm CDT

I'm interested and have a drive to succeed.

Quote From: moreno411

Hi.... I am looking for a workout partner to keep in shape and commit to a scheduled workout. I cannot seem to find anyone who is motivated and has a drive to succeed. If your someone who is serious about being heathly then please email me so we can disucss our options.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!  

What I'm lacking is someone to workout with in my area and challenging one another in meeting our individual goals. I can be reached at email loripometta@hotmail.com

I'm interested in knowing where you're located and discussing potential options.

Thanks!!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board