Message Boards

Messages By: red_white

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
happy
September 11, 2005, 4:30 pm CDT

To 50s Folks

This is the Surprise Blue was telling you about. A SECOND ID = red_white! A new board! and a added purpose as KATHY, MIKE’S MOM. WE just had to do it!!! red_white & Blue (Get it?)

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT *1 More Yellow Ribbon*

GO TO MESSAGE BOARDS page
CLICK BEYOND THE HEADLINES
CLICK News and Current Events
CLICK *1 More Yellow Ribbon*

DESCRIPTION: September 11th is a GOOD DAY to establish a message board to discuss ways we can SUPPORT OUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS in the military.

This forum is established for soldiers, their families other compassionate and concerned individuals for both mutual support and to talk about real things folks can do to help.

Will you please join us?

Most Americans agree to support OUR TROOPS. That’s wonderful. But what does that mean? OUR TROOPS are individuals... every soldier is someone’s son or daughter. As we tie our yellow ribbons, let’s attach names to the sons and daughters collectively know as OUR TROOPS.

FAMILIES are also caught up in the war.

THIS WAR has hit our home. Our son Mike is in the desert. Until he returns safely the light on our patio shines day and night on a large AMERICAN FLAG tied with a YELLOW ribbon. We call it MIKE’S LIGHT.

Please light a lamp in your window or keep a porch light on, fly the flag proudly, and tie a yellow ribbon for those in harms way. Post a picture of your tribute here.

What else can we do to support those who are sacrificing because of the war? Everyone can do SOMETHING.

Who do you know that is in-harms-way? Tell us about them. We can do more to support our loved ones. We can make our voice heard here and make their voices heard as well.

When I asked our son what I could do for him, he said, “You speak for me!” Mike said I should tell people that each man and woman in the military has a job to do. They need the support of the American people to get the job done and come home!

Mike’s Mom

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
happy
September 11, 2005, 4:52 pm CDT

To 7th Power Folks

This is the Surprise Blue was telling you about. A SECOND ID = red_white! A new board! and a added purpose as KATHY --MIKE’S MOM. WE just had to do it!!! red_white & Blue (Get it?)

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Introducing-----*1 More Yellow Ribbon*

DESCRIPTION:September 11th is a GOOD DAY to establish a message board to discuss ways we can SUPPORT OUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS in the military.

This forum is established for soldiers, their families other compassionate and concerned individuals for both mutual support and to talk about real things folks can do to help.

Will you please join us?

Most Americans agree to support OUR TROOPS. That’s wonderful. But what does that mean? OUR TROOPS are individuals... every soldier is someone’s son or daughter. As we tie our yellow ribbons, let’s attach names to the sons and daughters collectively know as OUR TROOPS.

THIS WAR has hit our home. Our son Mike is in the desert. Until he returns safely the light on our patio shines day and night on a large AMERICAN FLAG tied with a YELLOW ribbon. We call it MIKE’S LIGHT.

Please light a lamp in your window or keep a porch light on, fly the flag proudly, and tie a yellow ribbon for those in harms way. Post a picture of your tribute here.

What else can we do to support those who are sacrificing because of the war? Everyone can do SOMETHING.

Who do you know that is in-harms-way? Tell us about them. We can do more to support our loved ones. We can make our voice heard here and make their voices heard as well.

When I asked our son what I could do for him, he said, “You speak for me!” Mike said I should tell people that each man and woman in the military has a job to do. They need the support of the American people to get the job done and come home!

Mike’s Mom for soldiers, their families other compassionate and concerned individuals for both mutual support and to talk about real things folks can do to help.

Will you please join us?

Mike’s Mom

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
happy
September 11, 2005, 5:26 pm CDT

Oh Middle Aged But We got Real Folks

This is the Surprise Blue was telling you about. A SECOND ID = red_white! A new board! and a added purpose as KATHY --MIKE’S MOM. WE just had to do it!!! red_white & Blue (Get it?)

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Introducing-----*1 More Yellow Ribbon*

DESCRIPTION: September 11th is a GOOD DAY to establish a message board to discuss ways we can SUPPORT OUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS in the military.

Will you please join us?

Mike’s Mom

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
hopeful
September 21, 2005, 8:41 pm CDT

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT off subject --But about family

*1 More Yellow Ribbon*

On September 11, 2005 a new message board was established on drphil.com to SUPPORT OUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS in the military.

This is a forum for soldiers, their families other compassionate and concerned individuals for both mutual support and to talk about real things folks can do to help those who serve and protect.

Will you please join us? Who do you know that is in-harms-way? Tell us about them. We can do more to support our loved ones. We can make our voice heard and make their voices heard as well.

Please light a lamp in your window or keep a porch light on, fly the flag proudly, and tie a yellow ribbon for those in harms way. We invite folks to post pictures of these tributes on the board.

What else can we do to support those who are sacrificing because of the war? Everyone can do SOMETHING. Please share your ideas.

Mike’s Mom

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
September 21, 2005, 9:03 pm CDT

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

*1 More Yellow Ribbon*

On September 11, 2005 a new message board was established on drphil.com to SUPPORT OUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS in the military.

This is a forum for soldiers, their families other compassionate and concerned individuals for both mutual support and to talk about real things folks can do to help those who serve and protect.

Will you please join us? Who do you know that is in-harms-way? Tell us about them. We can do more to support our loved ones. We can make our voice heard and make their voices heard as well.

Please light a lamp in your window or keep a porch light on, fly the flag proudly, and tie a yellow ribbon for those in harms way. We invite folks to post pictures of these tributes on the board.

What else can we do to support those who are sacrificing because of the war? Everyone can do SOMETHING. Please share your ideas.

Mike’s Mom

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
September 21, 2005, 9:21 pm CDT

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

*1 More Yellow Ribbon*

Most people agree to support OUR TROOPS. That’s wonderful. But what does that mean? OUR TROOPS are individuals... every soldier is someone’s son or daughter. As we tie our yellow ribbons, let’s attach names to the sons and daughters collectively know as OUR TROOPS.

When I asked our son what I could do for him, he said, “You speak for me!” Mike said I should tell people that each man and woman in the military has a job to do. They need the support of the people back home to get the job done!

Mike’s Mom

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
September 21, 2005, 10:05 pm CDT

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

*1 More Yellow Ribbon*

Most people agree to support OUR TROOPS. That’s wonderful. But what does that mean? OUR TROOPS are individuals... every soldier is someone’s son or daughter. As we tie our yellow ribbons, let’s attach names to the sons and daughters collectively know as OUR TROOPS.

When I asked our son what I could do for him, he said, “You speak for me!” Mike said I should tell people that each man and woman in the military has a job to do. They need the support of the people back home to get the job done!

Mike’s Mom

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
September 21, 2005, 10:18 pm CDT

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

*1 More Yellow Ribbon*

Mike’s Mom

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
hopeful
September 25, 2005, 12:32 pm CDT

Hi Kelly!

Thanks for the invitation. It looks like there are a bunch of very articulate folks here. I’m wondering , did all this stem from a discussion on sex on the old board? You are listed under that category, but I don’t see much sex-talk! Maybe NOT TONIGHT ‘cause y’all have a HEADACHE!

Kathy

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
hopeful
September 25, 2005, 1:01 pm CDT

Hi to all "Social Discussion" Folks

I’m wondering something else too... do I have bad breath or is this just a bad time of the the month for you folks?

I posted --SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT / *1 More Yellow Ribbon* on September 21, 2005, 9:21 pm PDT -- here and got NO RESPONSE. I realize this kind of thing is often taken the same way as a TV commercial ( CLICK) or JUNK MAIL (file 13) Sorry if I interrupted!

Can someone PLEASE help me find a better way to “advertise!” I’m spending a lot of time getting to know folks on other boards and trying to answer EVERY POST. I’m even giving out free samples! What can I do next?

Thank you for your time. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kathy

(aka) Mike’s Mom

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board