Messages By: funnynurse

User Mood
Silly

Message Emote
blank
September 14, 2005, 8:44 pm CDT

How Plastic Surgery Has Changed My Life

Quote From: chloe7777

I had a tummy tuck nearly two years ago.  I wouldn't say it changed my life.  It did what I expected and wanted...give me the flat stomach I had before children.   

I had the surgery because I have worked out for years, after having my children, and I just couldn't get rid of the c-section pouch... or flab.  Would I do it again?  Without question.  I really feel it is one of the best things I have ever done for myself, and undoubtedly, the most selfish.  However, if I only do one selfish thing in my lifetime, I think this isn't a bad thing.   

I don't believe in plastic surgery because a person thinks it will completely change their life.  I really feel anyone doing this should have already exhausted all other options, paying attention to the reasons behind the desire for the change.  It isn't a quick fix.  To maintain the results, you really do have to committ yourself to a lifestyle change.  Having said that, I would encourage anyone contemplating surgery to go for it, if it's for the right reasons.  I have no regrets! 

I'm so glad to hear of your postive result.  My tummy tuck takes place in about 3 weeks.  I also did the exercise thing and still am, lost 45 lbs and am very happy with those results.  I'm looking for more comfort in clothes, especially jeans.  Thanks 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board