Message Boards

Messages By: lostgirl

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
angry
September 19, 2005, 7:45 am CDT

lost little girl

I was diagnosed this year by a Psychiatrist in May with 5 mental illness after being in the emergency room several times. I could not figure out why I had all this rage inside of me, and all this turmoil where my emotions was up and down all the time. I even went to counseling the first person she helped me a lot she told me that I still had a lot of anger and rage inside of me. She moved away and I found a new counselor couple years later. I was with him four 4 years, he said I made a lot of changes but I felt I never did. I still felt crappy inside with all these emotions going up and down inside of me. After 7 years of counseling, I felt it was a waste of time. Like I said before I was diagnosed with all these illnesses he kept on telling me he does not believe I had some of these illnesses. I paid this man thousands of dollars and told him Phil how I was feeling and I felt I was not ready to leave therapy yet. This was not fair to me that he never sent me to a Psychiatrist and now I'm angry about it this is hog wash. 

Now I suffer from bipolar1, borderline personality disorder, reactive attachment disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, and PSTD. I wonder why I can't work went through 50 jobs in 15 years, with these disorders it's hard to hold a job and have relationships with other people in my life. It's been hard to trust others, from the abuse I went through as I was growing up. Now I have a new counselor she is not charging me to help me. Phil I feel a lot of pain inside and still have this rage inside and suicidal inside I can't take this pain anymore.  

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
September 20, 2005, 7:00 am CDT

I suffer from depression

I suffer from bipolar1, borderline personality disorder, reactive attachment disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, and PSTD and depression. What I didn't know that I had these disorders all my life, they have gotten worse over the years. Now finding out is devastating to me and made me very angry, and I wished somebodt told me earlier so I could of taken of the problem. Ten years ago I got sober, and after I've been sober for a while I still felt these emotions were going up and down. No matter how hard I try to take care of myself and try to heal I felt I was not going no place with my life. I went to counseling the first time ten years ago to try to heal from the past. I was in so much pain I could not even leave my place I was scared of everything and the pain was so great. I thought I was dying from the pain from the past I had awful things happen to me. Now today I still suffer and the depression at time it's so great at times I just isolate from the world and can't even leave me place at times. 

All I want to is let go of the past for some reason I can't let go of it I still suffer from the pain. The way my family treated me and banded me as a child they gave up on me. I'm so tired of living this way, and try to get honest with me but why is this pain still here? Why wont it go away? 

After 10 years trying to take of this pain away but I feel I'm doing something wrong? Am I failure?  

What am I doing wrong? There are times I want to give up because I've done all I can to take care of this problem. I've been in counseling for 7 years all together I think it's a waste of time for me, I still feel like a piece of crap. When I get depress I run and hide from the world, and want to be left alone.  I've done all I can to get help here even on meds, I still something is mssing here. I'm very angry I feel nobody is listening to me at times, I feel they think they are right and I'm always wrong. I feel at times people take advantage of me because of my illness.  I feel like a piece of junk and worthless hopless and worthless.  

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
anxious
September 20, 2005, 10:49 pm CDT

ADDICTED TO MONEY

ADDICTED TO MONEY I FEEL AT TIMES THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO FEEL GOOD TO FEEL THE EMPTINESS INSIDE.  NOW IT'S TURNING ON ME! Gosh I need help in a lot of areas in my life I'm such a mess!!!! I have all kinds of stuff going on with my life !!!!!

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
upset
September 23, 2005, 5:50 am CDT

what wrong with me?

I'm in so much pain this morning it wont go away,  I just want to runaway and hide from the world it's too much for me anymore.  I feel at times being in a institution would help me?  My depression comes a lot from my past. I just can't take it anymore, I feel most people hate me and don't want to be around me.  I'm just a failure in life, a piece of crap and hopeless,uselss, worthless person. I'm angry with my boyfriend and others right now  I feel they think they are so much better then me.

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
September 23, 2005, 5:52 am CDT

Depression

This my kitty casper and I have another one name boomer I feel at times they are all I have to love.

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
frustrated
September 26, 2005, 8:35 am CDT

Thank you

Quote From: labelfree

You know I felt the same way the other day...I wanted to runaway too.   Guess what though  wherever you go there you are!  Yes people in Instutions can help you.  However if your just going there to hide and not deal with your situation that is NOT what they are for.  If you need medication or if you feel like killing yourself or if you feel like harming others...or if you see maybe flicks out the corner of your eyes....Yes... 

Do you hear voices in your head? 

Hey Im not a doctor actually I have been in the hospital 2 x  have you ever been in the hospital?  I am under so much stress at home right now I could just about BUST TRULY  I am doing everything possible to stay out of the Hospital. 

YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE.....YOU STOP CALLING YOURSELF BADNAMES and you are not USELESS,WORTHLESSperson  my LORD IN HEAVEN...  YOUR ANGRY WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND SO YOU BEAT YOURSELF UP LIKE THAT? 

THEY ARE MUCH BETTER THAN YOU?  MY GOSH  when did that happen? 

I will pray for you today extra extra hard  GODBLESS YOU BABY!  xoxoxoxoxo  

I do appreciate to your repsonse, that is very nice of you I do need a lot of prayer and I'll prayer for you too. I do struggle a lot with my mental illnesses it's also hard to be in a intimate relationship. I'm on medication for my biploar 1and  thats hard also.  I was diagnosed this year in May for it, on top on the other mental illnesses it's hard also.  My past was so traumatic, I'm trying to go on and let go and let God. I'm finally starting to trust God, after all these years I'll be turning 40 soon.  One day at a time for me and deal with my depression and RAGE. I pray and ask God to help me :0) 

Thank you so much for your support :) 

XOXOXOX 

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
October 7, 2005, 2:12 am CDT

my abusive relationship

decide to leave my boyfriend, because all of the verbal abuse he has put me through over the months. He has objectify me, and hurt me so bad so I'm so tired of the crap he has put me through and I know my rage does not help. I'm trying to work on my rage and anger being on medication does help me. With my mental illness, does help and it's hard to have a relationship with anyone because of my mental illness. My rage goes to extremes, it irritate it because of me being in a relationship. I've had enough!!!!! He had sex with me while I was sleeping, wonder why he was watching my sleeping patterns and wanted me on meds. I'm on meds for bipolar1 and he told me I need to be on meds, he is right but the meds put me into a deep sleep. He took advantage of me, and had sex with me while I was sleeping, and I was so sore when I woke up. I'm so scared of this man scared he might hurt me. It would get worse if I stayed with him, so I decided I had enough of his BS and done for good. I'm sick of men abusing me, and treating me like crap so I'm going to work on myselfand stay out of relationships for a while. He called me names, threaten to hurt me using me and manulate me for so long. I rather be alone than put up with this crap, I'm going to  cry and hurt for a while because he hurt me so much. 

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
October 7, 2005, 2:13 am CDT

tired of this

decide to leave my boyfriend, because all of the verbal abuse he has put me through over the months. He has objectify me, and hurt me so bad so I'm so tired of the crap he has put me through and I know my rage does not help. I'm trying to work on my rage and anger being on medication does help me. With my mental illness, does help and it's hard to have a relationship with anyone because of my mental illness. My rage goes to extremes, it irritate it because of me being in a relationship. I've had enough!!!!! He had sex with me while I was sleeping, wonder why he was watching my sleeping patterns and wanted me on meds. I'm on meds for bipolar1 and he told me I need to be on meds, he is right but the meds put me into a deep sleep. He took advantage of me, and had sex with me while I was sleeping, and I was so sore when I woke up. I'm so scared of this man scared he might hurt me. It would get worse if I stayed with him, so I decided I had enough of his BS and done for good.  

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
October 7, 2005, 2:14 am CDT

Depression

decide to leave my boyfriend, because all of the verbal abuse he has put me through over the months. He has objectify me, and hurt me so bad so I'm so tired of the crap he has put me through and I know my rage does not help. I'm trying to work on my rage and anger being on medication does help me. With my mental illness, does help and it's hard to have a relationship with anyone because of my mental illness. My rage goes to extremes, it irritate it because of me being in a relationship. I've had enough!!!!! He had sex with me while I was sleeping, wonder why he was watching my sleeping patterns and wanted me on meds. I'm on meds for bipolar1 and he told me I need to be on meds, he is right but the meds put me into a deep sleep. He took advantage of me, and had sex with me while I was sleeping, and I was so sore when I woke up. I'm so scared of this man scared he might hurt me. It would get worse if I stayed with him, so I decided I had enough of his BS and done for good.  

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
October 7, 2005, 2:18 am CDT

Depression

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board