Message Boards

Messages By: bluegirl1

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
October 7, 2006, 8:00 am CDT

10/09 The Dr. Phil House: A Family's Last Chance, Part 4

Help the boys is right - This woman is a real  treat.  Does she really believe that no one can see through her manipulation and drama? She had no intention of saving this marriage. I believe she is trying to make him so miserable that he leaves her.  Then she can remain the victim - isn't that what she's about.  How pathetic. Forget the parents and save the boys.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
October 10, 2006, 7:54 am CDT

Quote From: iceire

Finally someone who makes sense,I too wish the boys to have help,that woman is way out there if she thinks that the million of viewers did not see through her,both of them are playing the victim,tis sickening,my heart went out to the step-son,he does not need to have that tart in his life or his dads but me thinks the dad will try to hang onto her tho she doesn't want any part of saving the marriage,the mother in-law was a hoot bless her heart,these boys need to be placed in some kind of home where they will feel wanted and not having to go through they'er dads drama,tis not fair to them,makes me sick knowing thousands of children every bloody day get caught in the crossfire.
Well - did you watch last night? I'm not surprised that she ran to the other guy as soon as they got home. She never had any intentions of working the marriage out anyway. I also CAN NOT believe how inconsiderate she is of the children. I hope Todd gets custody of the youngest. My heart breaks for Todd's boy (can't remember his name) - asking Dr. Phil if his mom was telling the truth when she said she loved him. You could see the coldness in her eyes during that conversation. How cruel is she. I am a true believer of Karma!!! God bless Todd and his boys...

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
October 10, 2006, 8:02 am CDT

Quote From: kaykwilts

I couldn't have said it better.  I think Todd is going to  be better off and a better parent now that he is out of that toxic relationship.  I hope he thinks twice before getting involved with a woman who will cheat on her husband.  It's true what Dr. Phil said  about cheaters "if they will do it with you they will do it to you".  Too bad Todd had to learn the hard way.  The sad thing is that he will always be connected to this witch since they have a child together.  I hope Dr. Phil keeps gives us an update in a few months about how Todd and the boys are doing.  I am concerned for the youngest since he indicated having suicidal thoughts.  All Jennifer cares about is her lust for the man she is currently involved with.

Come on guys... Todd has no back bone either. I would NEVER put up with a spouse who has fooled around on me once, let alone twice. And then he immediately says he forgives her and wants to keep trying. He's a wimp. If she didn't leave him, he would still be with her putting up with the lies and nonsence. I would die if I had to live with someone like that.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
November 8, 2006, 6:25 am CST

11/07 The Lie Detector, Part 2

Quote From: justiceisgone

i would bet  my life on it that Jeremy is GUILTY. That poor little girl is the one being forgotten as he is charming his way around everything. Sickening!!!!
GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY - These are professionals who have devoted their lives to identifying abusers. Jeromy is GUILTY!!!!!

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
November 10, 2006, 8:38 am CST

11/07 The Lie Detector, Part 2

Quote From: megan1984

There is not enough evidence to prove beyond a doubt that he's guilty.

And as a parent - would you be willing to take that chance!!!!!

The poligraph and the little girls tear and her claims are enough for me. I'm more concerned for there child NOT JEREMY.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board