Message Boards

Messages By: blue_white

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
August 15, 2005, 3:19 pm CDT

Blue is still true!

Andie Pie and all our friends/ You know Blue's song never ends/ We are back and glad to say/ Hi AGAIN!!! to our friends today! Blue

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
happy
August 15, 2005, 4:01 pm CDT

Blue Notes?

From your friend Blue to "50s" friends/ You know Blue's song never ends/ We are back to rhyme and glad to say/ Hi AGAIN!!! to our friends today!/ You know who? Blue

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
confused
August 15, 2005, 4:07 pm CDT

PIE

Quote From: andiepie15

AND LIKE ALL OF YOU, I'M TRYING TO GET USED TO THE WAY THIS NEW BOARD WORKS. 

STILL AT 129, BUT I'M TRYING TO BE GRATEFUL I'M THE 120'S--SORT OF.  I'M STILL EXERCISING, AND HOPE ALL OF YOU WHO MIGHT NEED A LITTLE EXTRA PUSH WILL JOIN US ON THE "PHIL TO THE 7TH POWER" BOARD.  WE'RE ALL WORKING ON ADDING EXERCISE TO OUR LIVES, AND THAT'S WHAT OUR LITTLE BOARD IS THERE FOR. 

:) ANDIEPIE17 

177/ 129/ 125 

DOH!/ Me don't know!!!/ Blue

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
August 15, 2005, 7:22 pm CDT

Blue Notes

Can’t believe they kept it/ Can’t believe it’s there!/ Blue Notes has survived the “CUT”/ And been ARCHIVED right here!/ We turned our back for just awhile/ Because we could not get on-line/ And when we came back “home” to check.../ Blue Notes was still just fine!!!/

There have been a lot of changes/ Some of them will take time/ So let’s all make the best of it/ When we meet on-line/ Some of us have lost the weight/ Others have pounds to go/ But every day in every way/ Let’s help each other grow/

We write these little rhymes TO YOU/ To make BOTH of our days brighter!!!/ We hope that this rhyme from Blue/ Has make your burden lighter!

Blue

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
ecstatic
August 15, 2005, 8:06 pm CDT

"It's ALIVE!!!"

Can’t believe they kept it/ Can’t believe it’s there!/ Blue Notes has survived the “CUT”/ And been ARCHIVED right here!/ We turned our back for just awhile/ Because we could not get on-line/ And when we came back “home” to check.../ Blue Notes was still just fine!!!/

There have been a lot of changes/ Some of them will take time/ So let’s all make the best of it/ When we meet on-line/ Some of us have lost the weight/ Others have pounds to go/ But every day in every way/ Let’s help each other grow/

We write these little rhymes TO YOU/ To make BOTH of our days brighter!!!/ We hope that this rhyme from Blue/ Has make your burden lighter!

Blue

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
August 15, 2005, 8:40 pm CDT

It's Alive!!!

We write these little rhymes TO YOU/ To make BOTH of our days brighter!!!/ We hope that this rhyme from Blue/ Has make your burden lighter! Andie
Thank you so much for filling “the chair” on Blue Notes during our move. Being “out of the office” was no vacation however, and I have much catching up to do. Anytime I can repay the favor you know where I’ll be. Thanks again!

Blue

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
August 16, 2005, 6:55 am CDT

Thank You!

With all that has happened/ With all that has changed/ We are glad to be welcomed here/ Though we are a bit rearranged!

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
August 16, 2005, 7:42 am CDT

Good Morning

Hey chilly-one! We remember you!/ Thanks for your note to Blue!/ We’ve been away/ But did not stray/ “the Phil” has become a way of life/ No more DIETS! No more strife/ We have so much stuff to tell you guys/ Just TRUE BLUE! No fibs! No lies/ Can’t wait to talk to our folks over the fence/ Thanks to Dr. Phil and his LOW RENTS!!!

Blue

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
ecstatic
August 16, 2005, 7:57 am CDT

50s Folks

We were missing y’all too/ Now we’re bouncing-back TO YOU!/ Blue Notes was archived! What a surprise!/ Guess THE PHIL can see... Blue tells NO LIES!!!/ Hope our friends here will stop by soon/ For rhymes and good times MORNING-NIGHT-and-NOON!!!

Blue

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
August 16, 2005, 8:17 am CDT

Blue Notes

Greetings to the “busy board!”/ You have survived! That’s a reward!/ Remember Blue?/ We are here too!/ Blue Notes remains/ We make no claims/ But in the night/ We think you just might.../ Enjoy your time/ With us on line/ We are over there/ Bring your own chair/ Come LURK or RHYME/ Just ANYTIME!!!

Is our friend YesYouCan in “the office?”

Blue

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board