Message Boards

Messages By: cathykids

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
blank
September 29, 2005, 5:16 pm CDT

What Blake has done for me

I just recently had my son Blake who is just the best baby in the world. He's a joy to take care of, and each morning I rememeber to praise him. I show him just how excited I am to see him each morning. Blake is 4 months old, and I just can't imagine my life without him. I don't know   what I was doing with my life till I had him. I love dressing him up, taking pictures of him, bathing him. changing his diaper, and I just love being able to take care of him and have him reward me with that handsome smile he has. Having a baby has changed my life, and I couldn't imagine my life without him now.

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
blank
September 29, 2005, 5:30 pm CDT

do i have true love?

Before I became pregnant I was dating my fiance for 4 months and before I knew I became pregnant and now i've had our son and we will be getting married wihtin the month. My fiance scares me in his behavior, although I do have faith in him. I'm also scared. He'll still want to go out with his friends on the weekend and leave me and our son at home while he partys, and hangs out till mindnight or 2am sometimes. He also left alot when I was pregnant and would tell me it was because our house was to small and he needed to get out while I was there alone. He knows I don't like it but then again i'm also very easy going and non confertational. Am I starting off on the wrong foot...I love this man with all my heart, he can be a jerk and say stupid thing but he's a wonderful father, and very caring and loving. He is the man I want to grow old with and raise our son with, but I feel like he still needs to grow up, and how do I help him. What do I do to help him, how do I help him. I don't want to give up on him because i know we are capable of having a wonderful marriage together, but it needs to start now. 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board