Message Boards

Messages By: helena309

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
October 2, 2005, 2:51 pm CDT

School Issues

im a 13 year old middle school student.and last year i had a serious conflict with a teacher and it can make your life very difficult exspecially if you have to keep going to the same place where those meomeries lie and look at the person who hurt you right in the face that can make our kid livies miserable.trust me so yeah i dreaded going to school but i still went so yeah if this goes on like with students,teachers,homework or other things it can make us kids never wanna go back to school.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
worried
October 2, 2005, 2:58 pm CDT

Depression

i have a friend who is suffering from depression because she is sorta different from everyone not like disfigured i mean shes lesbian so she gets picked on alot and her girlfriend isnt talking to her anymore because she found a new girlfriend so now my friend cries all the time and will worry and now shes like she doesnt talk much anymore all she does is just wanna be alone to cry or try to beat up the other girl.i had stopped her from cutting herself and made her stop her eating disorder.so shes ok on thoses but now im just worried about the rest what should i do?

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
giddy
October 2, 2005, 3:04 pm CDT

Depression

Quote From: 101160

Hi Again i was just wondering why  bother with that red x  box if you don't want to share your pics with us ?I mean i know you don't share with your grandkids some of your pics but we are adults here i'm sure the pics can't be that bad .Just a question thats all .When ever you return to the building you can answer me please if you can without being to tech i'm not one of the experts here.LOL Have a good one.cathy
hi forever 29 and the others im a newbie.how are you guys today?im helena309.lol.just incase.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
October 9, 2005, 5:18 pm CDT

Depression

Quote From: tammy_jo

Welcome to the board!  

Always nice seeing new people.  

Now Let me go back and re-read your posts and see If I have any advice. 

Tammy Jo 

thank you tammy joe.im very sure ill have fun on here i love dr.phil.lol.so how are you?

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
worried
October 9, 2005, 5:22 pm CDT

Depression

Quote From: tammy_jo

You seem like a wonderful friend. 

However, You can't do this alone. Does she seek counseling?? 

I have several friends that I too help out emotionally and more. 

At times, I find myself exhausted.  (Though for a friend it's worth it) 

All I can say is that you need to take care of yourself as well.  

Your friend is lucky to have you as her friend.  Hugs to ya! 

Tammy Jo 

yes m`am she is.its only because im forcing her to go.but im just so worried about her.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
October 9, 2005, 5:26 pm CDT

Depression

Quote From: forever_29

Hi Helena, 

Glad to see you joined the message board.  As you can see this is a very active discussion board and sometimes your post may fall behind. I hope you don’t get discouraged with this message board and stay with us. It does help to talk about the struggles you’re going through at this time with your friend, so just keep posting. I don't have and suggestions ATM, but I'm sure someone with come on that will be able to offer you some advice. 

Best Wishes! 

I remain, 4 Ever 29 

thank you so much m`am and my biggest sorries for not replying i've been grounded.so please forgive and thank you so much for your kindness.lol

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
worried
October 9, 2005, 5:32 pm CDT

Sex

um hi.im only 13 and many of my boyfriends already wanna have sex with me but i say no im going to wait intill im married am i right or wrong for that?

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
October 9, 2005, 5:47 pm CDT

Troubled Teens

Quote From: unlovable8

hi. i saw your message and just thought i could help. im 14 and i am a cutter. its usually about emotional pain that gets really overwhelming. in my case i dont feel confortable talking to anyone about stuff, but for most all you have to do is start the conversation on what is bugging them. if he knows your trying to help, he should lighten up.
For me, rubberbands didnt help. i just snapped them on my wrist till i bled. im not sure how he would act  towards them. hope i helped you some, and good luck!
hi but maybe this isnt my business but why do you cut yourself instead of talking.i mean i dont talk either i dont cry.i handle my pain and problems with volience.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
October 9, 2005, 5:48 pm CDT

Depression

Quote From: beachsmile

I just got back from a walk with my dog, Tigger. The weather is so nice...it is healing. Hugs and prayers, SEA
well im fine and you?

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
giddy
October 9, 2005, 5:56 pm CDT

Depression

how is everyone today?

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board