Message Boards

Messages By: jenny07

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
October 4, 2005, 8:11 am CDT

10/04 Ask Dr. Phil

I'm 5'5 and 95 pnds. People everyday say to me your so skinny, i feel like saying to them,(YOUR SO FAT). I understand how melissa feels about people saying things to her about her height. If you have to hear about it everyday it does tend to get to you.I dont think she should of pointed out bigger people, but that was her way of making herself feel better about her height.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
confused
October 2, 2006, 8:49 am CDT

Middle Child

Im 29, married w/ 3 children, all boys. My parents divorced when I was 11, and thats when I notice I AM the black sheep of the family! I have an older sister and a younger brother. I relized this when my father would come to pick us up for the weekend and just take my brother not me. My sister was always gone w/ friends and never wanted to go , so that never bothered her, just me. Now my father and I are close but he still does things to hurt my feelings. My sister has 2 children and both my parents always have them but will NEVER keep mine. He will ask them to go places, like family get togethers and not invite me!! I ahve never been abused by anyone, so I count my lucky stars about that. Im just getting my feelings hurt a lot when my parents will do for my siblings and not me. Im defentatly not asking for any hand outs just want them to do the same for me as they do for them. I cant complain much I dont have a BAD life, just confused as to why I get treated different then my brother and sister.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board