Message Boards

Messages By: toodledoo

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
April 24, 2006, 12:21 pm CDT

ed is an idiot

No child deserves to lose their mother and then be shipped out of their home away from their father. The wife should not have anything to do with discipline.. ed should shake his head and get rid of his wife.  Ed needs to get his daughter back and kick that loser of a wife out.  The wife is pure evil. Ed is stupid.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
giddy
April 25, 2006, 12:31 pm CDT

04/25 Teen Wake-Up Calls

Quote From: sweetpeaoh

This show, Teen Wake-up calls, touched me very personally. Now, at 28 yrs old, I've been dealing with HPV (Humanpapilloma virus) for 13 yrs. Briana, there is a lot more to deal with in sex than HIV/AIDS...there are a lot of other viruses out there that will effect your life with just as much force. At 15, I lost my virginity and starting dealing with missed periods. My mom thought I was pregnant or doing drugs. I went in for a Pap at my doctor and have now had more exams on my body than most women twice my age. My body keeps developing dysplasia, abnormal cell growth that eventually leads to cervical cancer. If you deliver a baby during one of these breakouts, your child can get genital warts on his/her vocal chords and suffer for life.  Millions of people have this virus, even the ones who look healthy. I have had two LEEPs (where an electrically charged rod is used to burn your cervix after the cells are scraped off or cut out), my cervix frozen and scraped, two colposcopies(scraping of the cervix with this thing that looks like a bottle brush and your body gives you one long constant cramp because the opening to the cervix is being messed with.) Now, I'm being told I should anticipate a hysterectomy(due to other problems as well), but sex too early in life and natural problems that have occurred have combined to create great problems for me. HPV also causes infertility. Briana, the men who are having sex with you don't give two shits less whether you live or die, whether you deal with a disease for the rest of your life, or if you even care about them. You need to take care of Briana first. I haven't had sex for a few years, but I work everyday, do what I want, spend time with my friends and am happier now than I've ever been. My mom, who was the enemy when I was hurting myself as a teenager, never gave up on me, and today is my best friend. You'll find that your mom will be the only one left to lean on when all the men have zipped up their pants and left you lying in the back seat. I was exactly like you, and there is so much more you could be proud of than putting another notch in your belt. Trust me, when it's all over, your family is all you're  going to have left and they shouldn't have to watch you die from sex.
wow at is great info... i love tanning beds.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
frustrated
May 3, 2006, 10:54 am CDT

you have to be careful who u date

It is such a sad thing to be caught up in an abusive relationship.. I was in one about 2 years ago for about 1 year... I had no signs that this person was abusive when i first met him.. he was sooo nice to me and he was soooo nice to his friends then when our relationship became more serious.. then it started.. it just started with little things .. like if u keep smoking then i am going to have to break up with you.. now mind u i asked this person when things weren't so serious if he minded people who smoked.. (i am very upfront and honest.). he said no.. (Ricky if u ever read this you are such an idiot) so we are a month in to the relationship and he woudl take my cigarettes adn hide them when i bought them.. and it wasn't too long after that .that he became physical..pushing me grabbing me and leaving fingerprints on my arms which would turn into bruises. i was never in a situation where somebody i loved was physically hurting me.. this guy was trying to control every aspect of my life.. i had jaw surgery and he grabbed my jaw and held me down and told me i was going to listen to him he also threw my medication out the door..the sad thing was even though i had bruises all over me i didn't know what to do..abusers get u into a state where u feel like nobody else will love u ..its messed up...people at work saw my bruises told me everday to leave.. which i did but then the manipulation would start where he would be so nice and loving to rope me back in.. i was on a yoyo..this is why its so hard for women to leave..it took him getting arrested for me to see..but by this time i was getting very tired of course and realized this guy is a moron i want to be with my friends..once i did that i met the love of my life who treats me like a princess..so to all women in abusive relationships...although its hard u have to leave there are more loving and caring human beings out there.. u just have to give it time.  hang in there

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
upset
May 8, 2006, 12:31 pm CDT

i can't believe this

this disgusts me so much.. my mother used to do this to me...i haven'tr seen herin 10 years because of this...the poor 10 yr old boy is so scared of his own mother..what kind of mother attacks her own children???? A SICK MOTHER!!! I am crying for those poor children because they do not deserve this kind of treatment..this is disgraceful...that poor boy being attacked in the room... i hope that.. i am sick to my stomache..  i have a small baby and i love every moment of my childs life...it doesn't matter what happens to u when you were growing up..children need love not violence..spanking your children to me is violence..i just wish i could help these children because this will affect every aspect of their life in a negative way ..bottom line these children are scared to death and need to be taken out of the environment and the mother and father need to go get some intense therapy..this is insane!!!!!!

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
hopeful
May 10, 2006, 12:38 pm CDT

05/10 Finding Allene and Mollie, Part 2

get these girls into some nice clothes please!!!!!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board