Message Boards

Messages By: rosebud415

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
October 17, 2005, 1:56 pm CDT

Ex Husband left me for a man

After dating for 2 years, lived together for 2 years, and 6 years of marriage and two kids.  My ex-husband decided he wanted men and not women.  The kids were 2 and 3 when he left.  All I asked of him was not to do anything in front of the kids, but he does.  My kids are 17 and 15 know.   They do not like his way of life but they will go visit him.  Right know they cannot visit him because he is in prison because he molested my 15 year olds friend when they were spending the night at his house.  I hate my ex-husband for putting my kids through this.  I feel if you are going to be gay do it in your own bedroom and not in public.  My kids grew up being very confused and not understanding what it is being gay.  They could not understand why 2 men are together.  Know that they are older they understand, but they believe it is wrong.  My son is very depressed and angry with his dad and if he saw him on the street he would proble try and kill him.  My daughter is confussed and writes to him some times.  As for me I hope he dies in prison. 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
November 1, 2005, 1:58 pm CST

Kids need sports

I feel all kids should at least try a sport or two.  If they are no good at one sport then try a different one.  Their are too many kids that are over weight and live on the computer or in front of the TV.  I have a 17 year old daughter that was active in sports in 5 - 8 grade.  She found that she was not that good at them and when she got in high school she did chorus and loved it.  She also found out she loves to bowl and is in her second year of bowling.  My 15 year old boy lives for sports.  When he is doing sports his grades stay up and he stays out of trouble.  He does football, basketball, and wrestling.  I started them both when they were 4 in the YMCA soccer program and they did it until they where in 8th grade.  Know my 5 year old boy has been doing sports for the past year and loves it.  He also started in soccer, then baseball, then football, now basketball.  He also is in his second year of bowling and he also does tumbling.   Kids need structure and sports make them strong and they learn a lot of things that are not taught in school.  We have always had wonderful coaches and they have always cared about the kids and help them in anyway they can.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board