Message Boards

Messages By: damara1210

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
frustrated
October 28, 2007, 2:24 am CDT

I Can't Say...Yet

I can't in good conscious say too much on this. I will first watch the show Monday, and then form my own thoughts on it, but I will say from what I read that his wife was wrong twice over for having the affair in the first place, and then not confessing up front, and allowing him his feelings about support on the child after the divorce. Maybe if she had left the door open for him to be in the child's life with out the pressure of money hanging over his head, he would have stepped up in the first place on his own.

I do not understand where women get the crazy idea that child support is a revenge tool, weapon of choice, or a conditional way to control the father of your child that you say you love. Child Support is a helping hand for the care of that child, but has not a single thing to do with the relationship between a parent and child. That is a total different matter, and one of the heart. I feel that is these women would get their head out of their back sides, and think of their child more than their so call hurt heart, They will find they have did more damage to their child than any father can to his child. For the lack of a father in a young lady's life is what makes a well adjusted woman, and a person forever looking for a loving male in the wrong places and wrong ways.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
angry
October 28, 2007, 2:38 am CDT

I Do Not Care

I Do Not Care What reason he or she gives as to why they put their hands on their wife or husband. It is wrong, and there is no way, reason, or thought you can give me for fighting in front of your child or children. Do these people not understand the pure damage they are doing to their child or children. Do they not understand that they are ripping the child's mind and body apart.

These people need their children placed in a safer place, and they need allot of time apart. in fact I vote for a immediate divorce. I believe that if it has become violent physical then the marriage is over, and there is no Sorry, Forgiving, or returning from that type of harm. It's over, and it time to say Goodbye to all. Now the only thing left is to fix the damage done to the child or children, and to make a serious go of never repeating the damage to them again. Period, NO HITTING!!!!!

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
October 28, 2007, 2:43 am CDT

Jail Her!!!!

There is no excuse for having any type of relationship with a student. Teachers are teachers of school work. Sex Education is for the parents to teach, and you so not ever engage in it with a minor child for any reason. Sick Sick people, and I think this would not have happen if the first case had been treated with very harsh puinshment like they do with men. These women need their rights as parents totally and forever removed from them. They should never be allowed near anything younger than 21 years old, PERIOD.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
angry
November 23, 2007, 4:33 pm CST

Sick & Tired

Dr. Phil,

I am sick and tired of people blaming their ill mannered selfish children on the world. It is not some rapper, music artist, doll, or any person out of your home fault that your child is a good for nothing trashcan. It is your fault as the parent that your child is totally messed up. It is no one else’s fault that your child isn’t aware of the rights and wrongs in life, because it is the mother and father’s responsibly to see to it that their child enter the world a good sight, and not a blemish to be placed in solid brick walls of a prison.

You have once again managed to totally angrier me, because the one person on your show who spoke as a true parent and mother, is the very one you really didn’t listen too. She said what I said that if you do not buy the clothes, or allow the clothes and behavior in your home. Then the child can’t wear them. If you show you child in behavior and self-manner that this is the way a woman behaves in public. Then your daughter will do as you do.

As for the woman and her discussion of the male and female mind. Let me remind her that it is not women’s fault on how men think and act. To say that a woman’s dress is the reason for sexual thoughts. Is to say that a woman who has been raped is the woman’s fault. No it is not. Rape has not a dang thing to do with clothes, manner, or anything but the fact that that he or she wanted power over someone, and they took it.

I am 31 years old, and no one tells me how dress. No one has that right since I turned 18 years old, and the woman who thought she should have that right should have used that right when the behavior first became a sight. She should not have allowed it when the child was 10 or 11 years old. When the girl was in the 8th grade dressing as she does now. That’s when she should have been taking a stand. Not when the girl is now a woman with a job. She lost the time and right. So she should do as she did when she should have been speaking. Just SHUT UP!!! And leave her daughter alone.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
angry
September 9, 2008, 12:29 am CDT

Do Not Care For...

I do not care for the word rather its spoken by a blac person or non-black person. It is a word that has no use, but to be harmful and hurtful PERIOD. I feel that since soo many people place a meaning of its own for the word that they forget the truth of Webster's meaning for it, and that is a person lacking sound mental judgement, social grace, and manners. Therefore anyone who would use such a word is the very word they are calling out.

I will admit I have used the word, but not in a polite or nice meaning for it, because there is no polite or nice way, I call it was I see you acting, and if you are acting like a person lacking sound judgement, manners, and social grace you ar one. Rather your black, white, asian, or alien from Mars, but the word is mean, and NO ONE should use it . It just wrong, and I was wrong for using it. I feel to call someone that word is as bad as calling a female a "female dog" or the B-word.

PS: I do not care if Al agrees with me or not. It's just plain stupid to use, but free speech is a part of the US Constitution for a reason, and therefore LEAVE IT THE H Double Hockey sticks alone.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board