Message Boards

Messages By: gonicki34

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
hopeful
October 11, 2005, 9:00 am CDT

Trying to get pregnant after Tubal liagation reversal u

I had a tubal liagation reversal done on Aug30th/05,they found a 10 cm long cyst on my left ovary and falloben tube which they had no choose but to remove my left ovary and tube.They fixed my right side but now i'm wondering will i ever get pregnant with only one side to work with? I have 3 teenage daughter's from a previous relationship and now i would love to have one with my husband who has no children of his own.Being 34 year's old i would like a child now rather then later!! Has anyone had this medical situation and overcome it by getting pregnant? I am very nervous about the possiblity of getting pregnant then having a tubal pregnancy as i only have my right side to work with...help!! 

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
hopeful
October 21, 2005, 10:01 pm CDT

Getting Pregnant

Quote From: rose85

I have not had a tubal liagation but I do in some way have the same problem...when I unexpectadly fell pregnant with my daughter who is now 2and a half I had awful pains on my right side at 10weeks and my doctor told me that I would have to have an ultra sound because he suspected that the baby was ectopic (growing in the falopian tubes) ..a few hours later I had the ultra sound and the radiographer told me that the baby was normal but she couldnt find my right ovary so she asked for my concent to do an internal ultra sound and of course I concented because I was worried but it turns out that my right ovary is very small and (probably) doesnt function but as the radiographer said the left ovary obviously works fine.... 

so maybe it might take you longer than average to get pregnant but it can happen.....trust me :) 

hang in there and keep your hopes up!!! 

Thank you for the ray of hope, my husband and i will keep our finger's crossed that everything will work out like it did for you.Like you said it ONLY take's one side to work!!! 

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
November 4, 2005, 3:11 pm CST

11/04 A Shopping Intervention

First of all there is more going on in this"relationship" then a wife going nut's shopping!!! I truly believe that when you are married that the money brought into the marriage belongs to both partner's, but when one is spending like the queen of England it is time to put your foot down.There is many way's to control this issue,first of all cancel the credit card's,keep 1 or 2 card's for emergency only with a very low credit line.I personal feel that this problem is not only the wife's but the husband's as well since this has been going on for 24 yr's!And what have they learned their children that it is OK to spend but not earn?There are no free Ride's in this world and you can have all the money in the world but it won't bring you happiness.They need serious counseling but in my personal option there is no hope for these 2, they are either going to keep living like this till the bankruptcy or the very bitter DIVORCE. 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board