Message Boards

Messages By: mickeygirl

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
October 14, 2005, 10:57 am CDT

10/07 The Latest Debates

I am the mother of a 7 month old. I breastfeed until he was 3 months, then transitioned him to formula. I NEVER breastfeed in public. There are so many other places to go, alot of malls have MOMS ROOMS. I sat in the car a few times. If I was out and wanted to stay where I was I always used a blanket or something to cover up myself. I wouldn't walk around with my self exposed before I had my child. I see it as no reason to do so after. I wouldn't want my son when he gets older to see other womens breasts while we are out shopping. It is a right that every woman has to breastfeed, but some consideration to be given to those around those mothers.  

I DO very much so believe that condoms should be handed out in school. If teens are going to have sex, atleast give them the option of protection. This is coming from someone who did not have sex until I was 18 and I have only been with one man...who is now my husband. I think its a choice between do you want more abortions...teens with babies...STDS, or do you want safe sex. Most teens will make bad choices in high school. It is called growing up. Why not give them all the protection that we can. Sex is a personal choice and one that should be made when both individuals are ready, and both should be well educated with all the facts, and fictions. Also in my high school when we did sex ed...we were shown how to use condoms correctly.  

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
October 14, 2005, 11:05 am CDT

moms advice

I am the mother of a 7 month old. The best advice I recieved was to spend all the time with my baby that I can. The house can wait, the dishes whatever. He is already growing up so fast, I don't want to miss it because something else just had to be done. I have certain days for certain rooms and my husband helps out alot.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
October 14, 2005, 11:07 am CDT

The Best Baby Advice I Got

Quote From: angels3

The best baby advice I have received (and I have 2 bubs and a 7 y.o.) was to do what feels right for you and not to worry what everyone else is doing. There's too much to worry about already.
My mom told me that one, and it has worked wonders.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board