Message Boards

Messages By: kaysquare

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
November 18, 2006, 7:31 am CST

Mother-In-Law

I've known women like Gerri, and think this family should get as far away from her has possible.  She could never be a good influence on her grandchildren and is almost evil in her attempts to destroy this marriage for her own selfish reasons.

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
frustrated
February 8, 2007, 4:01 pm CST

Still Exposing Himself

This guy, Thomas, is certainly articulate and loves to hear himself talk doesn't he?  He may have kept his pants zipped, but he's still exposing himself by just talking & talking & talking.   The poor little 18-yr old girl should run as fast and as far away from him as she can get.  She's in for nothing but heartbreak if she continues to stay with this man.

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
February 21, 2007, 6:36 pm CST

It's obvious

Quote From: hopejulie

Why do people mouths drop when I walk into a room? because I'm ugly? ummm NOT!!! it's not because I weigh 500 pounds, so what could be the reason? Even when I have no make-up on and I'm in jeans... Please your opinion matters very little. I use to model 12 years ago too, oh Ya I'm ugly!!!

I could tell you why mouths drop when you walk into a room, but you don't want to hear it.

When clowns walk into a room mouths also drop.  The show you should've gone on is

"What Not to Wear".

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
February 23, 2007, 6:55 pm CST

Ridiculous

I've read all of the over 300 posts here regarding HopeJulie, and I'll bet she's overjoyed that she got her 15 minutes of fame by being on the Dr.Phil Show....afterall, isn't that what she wanted?

Let's face it, she's nothing but an aging hooker, no more, no less.  And we're all wasting our time trying to figure her out.  There's nothing to figure....she's happy being a hooker and seems to think a swimming pool, a facelift, and double D's will make her even happier...and maybe they will (for a while).  Of course, she's fooling herself, but she only has herself to worry about.  It's her life & she can do whatever she wants with it.

A lot of cliches come to mind when I think about HopeJulie...just a few are "No fool like an old fool",  "Money cannot buy class", and even Dr.Phil used one, "If it walks like a duck, if it talks like a duck, if it looks like a duck...."

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
February 27, 2007, 6:27 pm CST

Justification for Revenge

Mylissa is a fool who thinks she's justified in her revenge of a boyfriend's cheating on her, & is promoting this revenge by offering her services to "get back" at boyfriends of other women who feel they've been "wronged".  She's committed breaking & entering, vandalism, slander, & who knows what else, and these things make her "feel better" about herself,  much like a junior high school girl.  She obviously just doesn't get it.  Her Mother & Sister are right to worry about her....and they need to have the name of a good lawyer, Mylissa will need one pretty soon. 

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
March 1, 2007, 6:43 pm CST

Singing Aspirations

After hearing Jennifer sing "Amazing Grace", I definitely think she should keep her day job. 

And regarding the little girl who really couldn't  sing at all, but wants to be a singer....It's great that she's allowed to dream, but her Mother shouldn't  get too carried away with it.  She'll probably dream about many different things before she's a teenager.  When she performs in school programs & such, she'll find out whether she can sing or not.  I hope the Aunt doesn't tell the little girl that she's too fat to be a star to her face.....there are better ways to deal with an overweight child. 

And I'm sorry, but I've never quite understood why Taylor Hicks is such a star........he's a very  nice guy, kind of cute, but I just don't see the charisma or the singing talent. 

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
March 2, 2007, 7:27 pm CST

Too bad

To Miss Nevada....too bad, you broke the rules and you're out.  You knew the rules when you signed up, you lied, and you're out.  I also believe Miss USA should've had the same verdict.

To the cheating attorney....he should be out too.  I doubt very seriously he'll change his behavior over the long haul.  He was too much in denial & thought he was cute & funny, when actually, he was just sad.  His wife would probably be better off without him, & I think the divorce is inevitable, sooner or later.  That man just doesn't get it, & probably never will.

To the shoplifter.....yes, her Mother taught her the trade, but she makes the choice  to continue to steal or not.  She does it because it's FUN, and she has the audacity to say she does it, but wouldn't tolerate her children doing it.  What a bunch of BS.  I'll bet she ends up in jail again, & will lose her children because of it.  The children are the saddest part of the story. 

Unfortunately, this show was about four losers, none of whom I think will turn their lives around.

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
March 5, 2007, 7:05 pm CST

Pathetic

I wasn't able to watch the Dr.Phil Show today, and I think I'm glad.  I think the Anna Nicole story is a sad saga of a uneducated & very gullible young woman who destroyed her son's life and her own.  I do hope her baby gets to live a normal life with a loving & caring family, but I doubt she will.   Britney's story is just one more of a series of spoiled Hollywood-types who got way too much money, way too soon, and they never grew up, & probably never will.  It's too bad she has two babies who will suffer because of her.   The real tragedy in both these cases is, of course, the children.

It's difficult to think about Nicole & Britney and their sordid lives, when I watched the news today to see eight high school students in Alabama being buried after a killer tornado hit their school. And four college baseball players being buried because of a bus crash, and two very small children who's Mother was murdered &  dismembered by their Father, toddlers given pot to smoke by a teenage cousin while their Mother slept, gangs doing driveby shootings & kill an innocent 12-yr old girl in her own home, & not to mention the dozen or so U.S. soldiers killed every week in Iraq, etc.  These stories are much more newsworthy than Anna Nicole and Britney ever will be.  

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
March 6, 2007, 6:42 pm CST

The Old Fashioned Way

Whatever happened to kids just going to school and if they have a "passion" for the performing arts, whether it be singing, dancing, or acting, let them do it thru school plays, church choirs, local theater for children, etc.  If they're still serious about performing, let them go to college & study their trade, gain experience, then go on to try professional avenues.  If they don't "make it" in show business, they'll have a degree to fall back on & might be able to get a real job.  So very few kids who dream about being famous ever make it......it's just not realistic. 

I read a poll recently in the newspaper of teenagers being asked what's the most important thing to them.....family, education, wealth, job, health, etc.   You know what means most to the largest number of teenagers.......being a celebrity.  Pretty sad isn't it?  Look what "celebrity" status has done for Britney Spears, Anna Nicole, Lindsay Lohan.   The parents on Dr.Phil's show today are all about themselves, not their children.   None of them convinced me that they have their child's best interest at heart.  

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
March 7, 2007, 6:45 am CST

Hoarding

People who hoard things usually start out with very good intentions.  Then they get very carried away sometimes, whether it be with pets or simply "stuff".  There's something else going on in themselves besides just the love for animals or the desire to not waste anything.  We've seen shows where people cannot walk thru their own homes because of all the junk (which they think is of value) or the abundance of pets  (which they love dearly).  It's just not healthy for the pets or the person who does this & they need professional help in stopping their ever-growing problem.

They are not rational about their behavior.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board