Message Boards

Messages By: elizabeth_

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
October 21, 2005, 4:50 pm CDT

internet

For those of you out there that are looking for a way to make money at home... ever thought about using one of the internet companies, I dont know alot about them but I do know that if you do your research, and are prepared to put your energy to it, thier is alot of money to be made, Ever Read RICH DAD POOR DAD, Robert Kiyosaki, wrote that book before all of the internet opportunities, but in his later books he says that is the way to go, I am currently looking internet based marketing companies, as I want to make a full time income while at home, I would love to get my husband involved once I find the right one and then we can both work at home together!! Just remmeber that whatever you chose be prepared to work hard, because nothing is easy. You chos your own success!!  

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
upset
October 21, 2005, 5:02 pm CDT

my baby blues...without the baby!!

My husband and I are trying to have a baby, I feel as if this is the best time in my life to bring a baby into this world, We had a miscariage about 6 months ago, I was at 12 weeks, I was upset then but now I am even more upset because we are trying and waiting, I feel like it is my fault, like I ate the worng things or was too active, worked too hard, or maybee I am just not able to hold a baby for 9 months, maybee my body cant do it. When people are trying to support you they alll say..... its very common dont worry about it... but as a women I love being pregnant I felt great, was so happy felt conneced to my baby and knew that I was going to do everything to give this baby the best I could. Everytime I do a pregnancy test and it is not positive I cry, am I over reacting, how can I calm myself? any ideas?

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
flirtatious
October 25, 2005, 4:26 pm CDT

always be honest with your lover

As I am reading comments made from different people with all different opinions, why does it matter if some couples have threesomes and some wait until marriage, or some don't like sex at all.. Again my opinion is just that an opinion, but my husband and I have great sex, when we first started dated, we talked about sex often, about what we liked, what we didn't, honest about previous numbers of partners, but we started with friendship, laughter and fun. We didn't wait very long, but when we finally had sex it was great because we always stay honest with each other. I have thought about a threesome( i don't think anything is wrong with it) but its not for me... which means its definitely not for us, We have sex in public places, but we make sure that no one knows or sees, we will never make any one uncomfortable, besides I don't want people seeing me and him make love either.. So why do we take it outside of bedroom, to MIX IT UP, my fav time was at sunset, on a beautiful mountain over looking a beautiful lake. It was a public place, but luckily no one near us. Be careful on the Mountain. Don't have sex unless you want to.. don't do anything you don't want to do....tell him  what you want and how you want it.....and one Saturday morning, get the kids set up with a movie, lock your door, and make love!! IF you want to keep the sex thriving work on it, so many people give up on marriages, jobs, friends, sex, relationships, nothing is gonna be easy, keep learning and talking and be honest with your lover.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
October 25, 2005, 5:09 pm CDT

my highschool story

I am only 22 and obviously have alot to learn, but from when I was in high school, my group of friends where all brought up different and al had different views on sex.. these are made up names....Jessy, parents said that if sex was happening she would be kicked out of the house, she had sex and had her  first baby when she was 16, i asked her why she didn't use birth control she said her doctor said you needed parental permission, she still to this day has no job.. hasn't finished high school and is living with her wonderful parents with the baby, her parents were almost retired. Ashley, with a a high school sweetheart for 5 years, parents never talked about sex with her, but got her birth control as she said it was to get rid of her so called acne, she and her boyfriend are still together plan to get married and they have a 6 month year old little boy. Chrisy... is still a virgin and says she will stay that way till marriage, parents were open and honest with her about sex and she chose that decision for her self. Allison, parents didn't speak to her about sex, and she is wild, no babies, but she has STD, with her it was too many people( male and female)... My story, first person I had sex WITH was my high school sweet heart of 3 years, my mom was so open when talking to me about sex it freaked me out, but i thank her now, i have not had many sexual partners and I am now married to the most amazing man in the world.  The point of my story is every teen is different, and the discussion they have or don't have with their parents are different, and the results again are different . please talk to to your kids about sex, get them the birth control that they need, and be honest with your teens, I thank my Mom to this day for how she helped me. 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board